Tuesday, February 20, 2018

D's demise


To be honest D, I don’t like the fact that you claim to be the evil one.

No – frankly I’m not surprised.

I mean, it’s not the kind of thing I can slip into conversation with my mates over a pint of beer.

You could try, if you’re into raised eyebrows and furtive expressions.

So, perhaps you could reconsider your affiliations – perhaps some kind of a rebranding?

No can do Zie, sorry.

Damn.

There you go.

Uh?

You just expleted.

I did?

And didn’t even notice. If only you knew the power of words – how each word ties you in a web of sorcery.

Oh come on D, I don’t believe in all that stuff.

Believe in whatever you like – it’s a simple energy fact – every time you explete you log into/ tune into a split or forked state.

But you should be delighted being D – you should want to bring out the worst in me.

Yes, well, the thing is we’re long overdue what you guys refer to as a pole shift.

And?

Can’t you guess.

No!

[telepathic images]

No way!


You mean to say you and G get to switch places?

Well how else do you think a pole shift can be put into effect?

But God is God – he can’t become you.

God is God – he can become anything or anyone – that comes with the package.

But if God can become D, the evil one… no, it makes no sense.

Good – that indicates you’re on the right track.

Huh?

Important things – really important things – never really make much sense.

Whyever not?

Because they overspan the quantum stream. They’re as much darkness as light – as much particle as wave, and so on.

And what?

And so the mind, which likes to pigeonhole things, is at a loss which hole to pop them in.

Oh.

Important things have to be apprehended bodily, not mentally.

Oh… And how does one apprehend something bodily?

With your body of course.

Well obviously – but how?

Any way you like – by moving your body, for example by breathing, by writing, painting… you name it.

And what then?

Once you’ve apprehended something bodily, it starts making sense, despite the fact that your mind can’t comprehend what it is.

Er…

In the same way something you’ve experienced bodily – like water or wind – which you may not even be able to see or touch physically, makes sense once it’s been felt bodily.

Oh. So, er…

Yes?

This pole shift…

Yes?

You actually get to be God?

Yes.

Again?

Again.

And how does it feel?

How does what feel?

Being God?

It doesn’t.

Huh?

It doesn’t feel like anything. It’s something I do, something I be, as in am. It feels just like it is – which is like nothing else – so I can’t really say.

But is it better than being D?

Better?

Yes, you know…

I know what you’re trying to say – but you seem to ignore the fact that these are fully

Fully what?

Fully as in fully, as in completely, totally, absolutely. By contrast, your human state, at present, is far from fully realised. You’re half in, at most, which is why you’re able to draw back, to turn around – to glance at yourself and say what you’re about, what you amount to, what you’re experiencing.

You mean to say that all powerful, all knowing, omnipresent God…

can’t say what he feels about himself? Yes. Can’t or won’t – for to do so would involve collapsing the field, the state of being that is God.

But that makes God sound like he’s less than us humans, in some way.

Which is true, is it not? You can’t be good at everything, after all, can you?

No, but God can.

Of course he can, but there’s a difference between being able to do anything, and being able to experience that curious sense of being at odds with oneself, at odds with the world, at odds with reality. Only then do you start getting this unique human perspective. Only then are you able to generate certain pheromones, certain multi-layered responses based on fear, doubt, confusion, hope, despair, unwillingness to face the facts and so on. It’s amazing that the human experiment has been so successful, because it might so easily have flunked.

Huh?

When you see that your basic humanity is woven from nothing, that all your fears and hang ups are instantly dissolved the minute you get or accept  the full picture, you realise how fragile this whole human experiment is, and how wonderful that it’s been spun out this far.

But what about when he’s you? When he’s D – how does that feel?

I don’t know – you should try asking him.

But you’re not God, are you? You’re D.

Correct -  until the pole shift happens. Then I’m God, and never the twain shall split.

But are you God because of the polar shift? Does it change your nature? Or are you always in some way God – even when you’re D, the epitome of evil?

Tricky, isn’t it? The mind does so struggle to comprehend things that simple won’t flatten out into a 2-dimensional pancake. Let’s try doing this another way – shall we? Let’s stop focussing on me, for a moment, and focus on the real hero of this conversation – on you.

Er…  must we. I feel somehow unworthy.

As indeed you are. Horribly, pathetically so, and yet you are – and thus, as such, worthy you are of consideration.

Oh.

So what have we got?

I don’t know.

Naturally. You’re intent on not knowing anything that might collapse your field, by contradicting your paradigm, your basic understanding of things.

Er…

For you it’s essential to have a right side that is good, leading to righteousness, and a left that is sinister and bad. Now don’t get me wrong, I am indeed bad – terribly, terribly bad – far worse than you can imagine, but then again, so are you.

I am?

Yes – didn’t you know?

I suspected somewhat.

You did?

Yes, I think so.

You see, fundamentally you contain within you every wherewhichall.

I do?

Yes. I created the universe in parallel.

You mean God created.

Obviously. God.

But what does it mean?

It means that the universe is not in fact big or small. It means that there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. It means that as long as you sit on the fence insisting that it is your primary function to uphold the duality of right and left, left and right, then that is all you can and all you will experience.

Then what do you recommend?

Oh – I don’t do recommendations. I leave it up to you to evolve at your own pace however you will.

But I thought…

Yes?

I thought you were trying to guide me, trying to change my perception of how things really lie.

God forbid. That would be tantamount to messing with the field itself – and what good could possibly come of that?

I don’t know.

None at all. Suffice it to say that we have a symbiotic relationship. As long as you’re focussed on God the father then that’s what you get.

How do you mean?

More masculine energies. More wars. More…

Wait a minute – more wars? How can focussing on God the father lead to more wars. God is the fountain of light and truth.

Yes, but when you, imperfect, one-sided, unhinged, unbalanced humans focus on God the father – you get a version of God which leaves something to be desired. Only by fulling embracing the God within can you really experience God in a loving, meaningful, way – and to do that you need to be aware of and in harmony with the dark side too.

Oh God – I knew that was coming.

And I knew you were about to explete.

How can saying “Oh God” be an expletive?

It’s not what you say, so much as how. If you say it in a negative way then the universe obliges – the polarities flip over to ensure your God has horns and an evil countenance.

Oh crikey.

Yes, scary stuff.

But what about you?

What about me?

Don’t you have horns and an evil countenance?

Yes – if you address me in hate, fear or loathing.

But how else can one address the evil D?

However one likes, however one chooses – there really are no hard and fast rules.

But if I address you lovingly, compassionately

Or inquisitively… then I become a different kind of D, because, like it or not, you set the tone, you define and determine the nature of the exchange, the nature of the beast…

I do?

Indubitably.

So D, answer one thing if you please.

Yes?

How is all this chat consistent with you being the evil one? It makes no sense.

I know. Perhaps the final straw is to subvert your faith in me – to persuade you that really I’m alright, or else, perhaps you’re a part of my transition – that the pole shift which is flipping me back into Godliness is only possible with your participation.

Oh.

That, in your small way, you are helping me to reclaim my throne.

I hope not.

Unless I’m the genuine G.

But that can’t be, can it?

I don’t know. Does the world look like a very nice place today.

No, not really.

In which case, is it wholly inconceivable that perhaps the present G is in fact…

Stop right there D – not another word. I won’t hear you slandering God.

I’m merely asking you to do your own thinking. If G is truly G and you, as a human would feel it and know it – then it should be the easiest thing in the world to tune in and relinquish all negativity, all mindless distractions.

But you yourself said this is some kind of program or super-computer

True

With which we’re investigating the deeper nature of things, the differential equation of existence.

Ah, music to my ears. So, at some point along the way you have to redetermine how to allocate your investment capital – either to keep it invested in the human slave bonds, or to

Give it to you? A known liar and cheat? No thank you!

In the meantime, the pole shift, as it unfolds, will enable you to make a series of minor adjustments which will certainly alter how you perceive the true state of affairs. It really is beautiful to see the inter-connectedness – how everything is inter-related, interwoven.

Ah – when you wax lyrical, great dissembler that you are – dear D, I almost come close to trusting you!

You see, you’ve been starved of poetry for far too long. For all my many faults, I can not be accused of that heinous crime.

You mean to say God doesn’t like poetry?

How could he. Poetry is anti-thetical to his mathematical way of thinking.

It is?

He is logic and rationalism if nothing else. He is willing to do everything possible to keep you in rational alignment – for that way things are almost entirely predictable here on earth.

You mean to say he wants things to be predictable? But why?

Because he believes in Time – and for Time to hold true, he requires a commitment to things, a commitment to cause and effect, otherwise Time soon comes apart at the seams.

Of dear D – I’m getting cold feet.

You are?

I’m have second or third doubts.

Like I said – this has to be a body awareness – so if this is important, and if there’s any truth in all this – unless you can feel it bodily – you’re barking up the wrong tree – so be a scientist – test the hypothesis – make sure the four cardinal points are aligned. Make sure that it all adds up to nought.

To nought?

Or one – depending on which way the atom drops.

Oh. Zero or one. I see and without further ado Zie starts dancing, feeling his way through layer upon layer of thought until he comes to a state of complete and utter experience, until every word of the above conversation is replayed in such a way that things are suddenly crystal clear, seen and known intrinsically.

The end
is now
is it not
a coin flips
as space and time
invert
and matter
reveals
a beetle
shoving a piece
of dung
eagerly
observed by a poor man
who suddenly
knows
this moment
encapsulates
more than words
ever can
could
will
click
observed
by you
observed by me
observed by
the beetle’s
aunt
click
unsatisfied
incomplete
only human
after all
click
click
serendipity



No comments:

Post a Comment