Tuesday, February 20, 2018

D does not

So there are all these dark, scary things it's better not to talk about -- because people will get upset.

How do you do that?

What?

What you're doing now.

I'm not doing anything.

Exactly. How do you do that.

Er...

You may be doing nothing -- but from my perspective you seem to be levitating and shifting through various different colours and shapes. How?

Oh that...

Well? Can't you explain?

It's always boring if I explain it. Why don't you try figuring it out for yourself.

It makes no sense. You're doing nothing but things are happening to you, through you or around you.

Well? Listen to the silvery voice of logic. What does she say?

She? I always thought logic was a masculine.

Who cares -- he, she -- what does it tell you?

Well presumably...

Yes, you're right.

But I didn't say it.

Sorry -- I jumped the gun.

Well kindly don't -- otherwise the reading public won't have a clue what's going on.

Oh, they probably figured it out long before you.

Not all of them.

The ones that count.

Kindly stop making elitist remarks like that.

Ok, ok.

So, as I was saying, before you so rudely interrupted my flow -- this reality we're in is not, in fact, constant. That's why things appear to be moving, shifting, morphing the minute you truly start doing nothing.

Correct.

Which begs the question.

Yes, it does.

I thought we agreed you weren't going to do that.

Sorry. I forgot.

Like hell you did.

Hey -- quit expleting.

This is beyond ridiculous. D, the evil one, is now holier than thou, chastising me for expleting, as he puts it. This pole shift must be advancing more rapidly than we thought.

Hum

So, how do I do nothing.

You don't.

Well obviously, but if I want to, how would I do it.

Like I said -- you don't.

Annoying.

As soon as you start trying to do something you're already off patch.

Er...

In order to don't you simply need to synchronise yourself -- or tune into the quantum field, if you like.

Ah -- finally some useful information.

Want to know how to do it?

Yes, but I expect you're not going to tell me. That's what you usually do, isn't it.

Yep.

Annoyingly predictable.

Excellent -- take that last expression

"Annoyingly predictable"?

Yes, and rework it, DJ it, remix it.

How?

Play it. Feel it. Breathe it. Dance it. Be it. Chase it. Watch it float into the air, like a snowflake. Allow things to come unglued, unstuck, unwound by syncopating, by unticking the regularity of local time's tock tock tock. In short, stop assuming you're bound to march lock step with the 3D prison beat.

Er...

Left a bit.

Uh...

Right, no -- other right.

Ee... Annoyingly predictable... Anno-

That's right... nearly there.

Click

Ah -- there it is. Wow! Who would have thought that two words can become a snowflake.

Who would have thought that you could dematerialise and become a frost spirit.

A what?

A frost spirit -- like Jack frost.

You're kidding, yeah?

Nope.

But I'm just...

Unaware -- as always -- how things look from an alternative perspective.

You mean to say that I look like Jack frost?

Well, how else were you able to make those two words expressing your annoyance turn into a fluffy snowflake. Pretty obvious, isn't it?

I er... with hindsight I suppose it is.

So you see, there's always a blindspot -- always something you're not yet aware of -- always that which turns plus into minus or minus into place, swivelling reality on a dime, so to speak, belying the fact that things seem to be set in stone, fixed, locked, irreconcilably.

So doing nothing is the key?

More or less. When has doing something ever helped?

Er...

In the end it only further complicates matters. There are always unexpected, unforeseen consequences, whereas, doing nothing you enable the competing for human attention forms to collapse back down into their superpositional quantum states, in which, like it or not, all things are equal. End of matter. End of problem. End of discussion.

Hey -- D, where did you go.

...

Oh -- I get it.

...

No one vanishes from my radar screen -- rewind -- action replay -- Hey -- D, where did you go 1... 2... 3... I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I like to move it

Stop, you're killing me. Do you have any idea what you look like right now?

Nope -- hang on a second -- I haven't completely danced you back into focus.

Oh God, this is too much.

Quit expleting, D.

Sorry G, I mean Zie.

Right -- that was a stretch -- you move fast.

I've never seen a crane dance like that before Zie.

Oh -- yes, I suppose I shifted cranewards.

So now that you're here, perhaps you'd like to...

interrupted transmission -- beloved readers -- you're welcome to follow the conversation further but you'll need to adjust your settings. The 3D space has its limitations and we've reached the limit of this elastic band. Kindly do as Zie did -- and you'll see the two of them -- apparently fishing in the Ganges, of all places, or one of its tributaries if I'm not mistaken. Byeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment