Friday, February 23, 2018

dancing with D


You’re out of your mind Merry.

Yes, that sounds about right.

Please don’t tell me you’re serious.

No, I’m certainly not going to stoop that low, but this doesn’t alter the fact of the matter.

It has to be a joke.

Er…

Otherwise – I don’t know what I’m going to do.

You could try doing what I do.

Dancing with Satan?

No, not Satan. Who do you think I am.

Phew, that’s a relief. I thought you’d finally lost it.

The devil, not Satan.

Whaaaaat?!

Look, Edgie, I know you imagine they’re one and the same…

Imagine? Of course they’re one and the same. What kind of blundering blockhead do you take me for?

Uh… a kind, conscientious blundering blockhead – though I don’t generally think of you as a blockhead – blundering perhaps, up to a point, but not a blockhead, except very occasionally.

Would you quit messing around.

I can try.

Rome is burning and you’re cracking jokes.

Look Edgie, this is much more a matter of semantics, or dare I say it “definitions” than anything more sinister.

No – it – isn’t. You don’t joke about the devil where I come from.

Agreed.

You certainly don’t start playing around with semantics – devil, demon, Satan, Lucifer – they’re all much of a much – probably one and the same, as far as I'm coconcern.

Yes, as far as you know they are all but indistinguishable, but then again, I’m not you, am I?

No, but that doesn’t alter the fact.

True, it certainly doesn’t alter the facts concerning what you know, but that doesn’t mean you are prohibited from receiving and appraising information from reliable sources which may alter the complexion of what you presently know and think.

Endless sophistries and subtleties – you’re like the devil himself Merry.

Do you think so? Can’t imagine why. But "in all seriousness", as you like to put it, there is an important matter worth your careful consideration.

Yes?

Yes.

Well, aren’t you going to tell me what it is?

Yes, I was simply looking for the best entry point – but none seems to be forthcoming.

If you’re being honest and reasonable then you don’t need to try so hard to sell your product. I’ll judge it on its merits.

Ok Edgie, it just you have been known to exhibit certain… [telepathic transmission: code 42]

Virulent prejudice? I…

Not that I blame you in any way.

Blame me? How can you call a deeply engrained fear and loathing of the dark lord prejudice?

I can’t. It’s entirely natural given the circumstances, but this has nothing to do with him.

No?

It’s more a question of your well-being, and your healthy development.

What’s wrong with my development. I don’t see myself as being under-developed.

No, you’re certainly not under-developed, perish the thought, but your fear and loathing of, how did you put it, “the dark lord” stands in the way of

what? enrolment in his army?

Actually, you’re paradoxically more likely to be a member of his army if fear and loathing are left unchecked.

But they’re my shield, my spear and my defence against his wiles and attacks.

Well yes – that’s how it looks at first, but in actual fact he’s present wherever there is fear and loathing – so no, we need a different approach.

Oh.

It’s obviously counter-intuitive – you want to pull away, to fight, to resist, to let that sense of horror and repugnance strengthen you and fortify your defences, however, doing so you bring the Trojan horse in through your city gates: the enemy is already embedded in your very citadel, keeping hidden, working silently, without a trace, infiltrating your institutions, quietly twisting, subverting them, fanning the cold dark inverted flames of fear, ensuring that the stealthy enemy, like cancer, penetrates throughout the body politic of your inner state.

God – you make it sound so…

Yes – it’s a truly masterful system of reverse engineering, or negative feedback, which more or less infallibly ensures that the darkness and light within you and the world at large, truly reflect your mental-emotional state.

Wait a minute – you said “the world at large” – you mean to say that the entire world can be affected by my own decision to embrace darkness of light? That makes no sense – I’m just one of seven billion – a drop in the ocean. You must be mistaken.

Yes – I must be mistaken – in terms of 3D reality you couldn’t possibly matter so disproportionately, yet the forces of darkness and light, the quantum flux if you like, have little to do with 3D reality.

I’m sorry – your “quantum flux” as you call it would put the future of the entire planet in my hands, and at the same time, in the hands of everyone else. Somethings doesn’t add up.

Thingly – you’re right. The maths only starts making sense when you begin to appreciate the nature of reality.

I fail to see how…



Oh my God.

Yep – pretty mindblowing isn’t it.

You mean to say that each of us master minds his or her own reality holographically?

Pretty much yes.

Insane. So how come no one notices all these different concurrent versions of reality. There must be certain copy paste moments, or cut off points in which one reality separates from or connects to another.

Again, your mind’s trying to think this through thingly. In actual fact it’s more like this: [telepathic transmission: code 8]

You know, Merry, that if you’d said that in words I’d never have been able to accept it.

Yep.

Why is that, I wonder?

It has to be seen and experienced directly. Words can only trigger a response based on something you’ve already experienced. The quantum field is too vague, too abstract until you’ve experienced it at first hand. Once that has happened – it’s both obvious and irrefutable. Suddenly you see it everywhere, all the time. Suddenly you realise the totality of your reality experience – the primacy of your own conscious-awareness – for you just happen to be the point, actually the zero point, where all the threads, all the strands come together and add up. The equation is resolved through your conscious-awareness, through everything you’re seeing, hearing, thinking, feeling, aspiring to, not to mention denying, negating, resisting, opposing, concealing and voiding.

Oh.

Indeed. Big fat hairy O.


So there’s this supreme power at the tips of my fingers, if and when I stop insisting things are things, objectively, out there, and thus are detached from me.

Correct! Once you start becoming aware of the quantum flux, you realise that every thought, every observation affects, redefines, repurposes the 0=1 of all that is. In other words, you now have what hitherto you might have referred to as “magic powers” – which are not, in fact, so much “magic” per se, as a sensitivity to the flow, the polarisation, or even, the differentialisation of the quantum isness – whatever that might be.

Holy smoke.

Yep. It’s obviously a mouthful – when put into words – which is why this requires a different mode of communication.

So that’s why you insist on attacking taboos, is it?

More or less, yes.

We’re never going to engage the quantum field, so to speak, as long as we’re insistent on the old either-or dualistic dichotomy, correct?

Yep.

But why can’t I just meditate or deal with this in a calm, sober fashion? Why do you need me to – I don’t even want to say it – something’s preventing me!

Which is precisely why. These taboos are incredibly powerful. They define and determine who or what you can possibly be. We’re not in this to reject what is true – but rather to reinstate "both" into an equation which at present only countenances either or.

Both?

Not to mention neither.

Both and neither – simultaneously?

Correct. Both, either and neither. Anything less mandates that you’re duality bound which means it’ll take a violent convulsion every time it’s necessary to switch sides – like a pole shift.

Oh. But how…

How what?

How can it be both, either and neither – simultaneously?

Funny, isn’t it.

Funny – it’s insane: both one and zero, either one or zero, neither one nor zero… A recipe for complete incoherence, intellectual barbarism.

So you’d imagine – until you decide to engage the field rather than ignore it or fight it.

Ok. So this is where you reveal your royal flush.

Yep. What would definitely be devilish, evil, and to be avoided at all costs in 3D reality, becomes necessity once you’re operating, engaging, navigating the quantum field, stream, flux. Apologies for the endless triplications, but nothing less than three will do, where triality is concerned.

Oh God.

Long story short – instead of giving yourself a nose bleed, attempting to process mentally 0=1, do yourself a favour, take my advice, dance with D

You mean the devil?

I mean D, which in 3D is transposed to be “the devil”, rather like a shadow might represent a tree, a map – a country, but is in fact quite different in the dynamic experience when danced.

But…

For once you’re dancing with D – your mind, body and feeling-ness take you where the mind couldn’t possibly go – rather like riding a bike – you just get the feel for what it is and how to do it.

And…

dancing with D ensures you’re no longer binding or bound – no longer holding or opposing, no longer thinking or thinging zero or one which means…

You’re wasting your time Merry

Yes, I know I’ve lost you, but that’s ok

It is?

Yes, because a slither got through

A sliver?

A shard

?

A tiny part of you felt/ saw/ knew

And?

And that’s enough.

I fail to see

I know, but dancing has a vision and a mind all of its own – and as long as you’re dancing with me – you’ll cease…

What? with whom? with you?

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round

Nooooooooooooo

1

oooooooooooooo

2

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

3

[telepathic transmission: code 6]

Correct Edgie.

[telepathic transmission: code 11]

Yes and no

[telepathic transmission: code 23]

Absolutely

The thing that blows me away is the inordinate lengths we went to…

Insane, isn’t it

To convince ourselves that this was it… that things truly matter, truly count, truly **8*

Excellent. You’ve just introduced an entirely new element into 3D reality for the first time.

Sadly none of the 3Ders can hear it

No, but they’ll become aware of it in the course of things – in fact, they already are, and some of them will start to question where it came from, how it came to be and ***s

Brilliant. I love it DM

Satisfying, isn’t it. So perhaps, you’ll agree that the whole of space and time and human experience was well engaged, well employed, well assigned now that things are back on track, quantumly

Aye, indeed, in deed, indee D

[tele-empathic transmission: code red]




0=1

No comments:

Post a Comment