Saturday, March 15, 2014

Breaking news: "Why I can fly" meetup groups go viral across the globe

g-nomers in action across the globe
The “Why I can fly” meetup group has now gone viral. Initially a narrow group of g-nome portal insiders – it has spread across the net like wildfire – not that I’ve ever seen wildfire spreading – but you know what I mean... All this publicity has been both exciting and yet not a little troubling for g-nome portal’s groundcrew. The spam filters are choked up with what not, and it’s a full time job for three staffers answering enquiries from individuals across the globe keen to join the latest socio-political-conscious-awareness movement. It’s like the synergy between, on the one hand, levitation and on the other hand social change and political liberation is compelling. There are all these frustrated individuals who have been looking for a way to bring about meaningful deep and lasting change – but nothing seemed to be happening – all new directions and movements ultimately seemed to lead back to Rome – the control elite and the powerfully programmed 3D mind. Until, that is, Mahatma Gandhi is raised from the dead, joining our “Why I can fly” global conscious-awareness paradigm busting matrix melting liberation movement as figurehead and policy guru.
But what made “why I can fly” the overnight phenomenon that we’re already beginning to take for granted?
Had it just been politics or social change – people would have been sceptical – “seen it all before”, “good intentions that never quite achieve the desired result” – that kind of thing. But with “Why I can fly” centre stage, taking on the system is happening at an altogether different level. We’re not taking on specific countries or political elites; we’re going way above them, right to the heart of our personal enslavement, taking on the fear factor that lies behind my enslavement as a factory hen with clipped wings. Let’s face it – you’re never going to break out of the factory farm by pecking at the bars of your cage, but once you can fly – you’ve already broken out of the primary cage, which is mental – if you know what I mean.
“Wait a second – Geoff, that’s...”
I’m sorry – you’ve got the wrong name, Geoff’s temporarily out of context.
“Oh, what’s happened? I thought he was going to be a part of tonight’s discussion.”
It’s er – Friedrich is it? From Dusseldorf?
“Yes, that’s right.”
Welcome aboard Friedrich... I’m standing in for Geoff until he returns. My name’s Sonya.
“Oh... er, my apologies Sonya, I should have noticed you’re a woman.”
It’s nothing – don’t let it trouble you. In fact, it’s entirely my fault. I’m engaged in flight training – which is why you didn’t notice.
“How so? I haven’t heard about this flight training...”
No, it’s a new development. I’ll talk you through it in a moment. In the meantime, let me answer your initial concern regarding breaking out of the primary cage. It’s mental – I said, and that seemed to bother you in some way.
“Yes, Patricia... you see I’m serious about learning to fly – I’m setting up the Dusseldorf “Why I can fly” meetup group – Tuesday evenings at 7.30 in the Brauermeister Hall, but saying it’s mental is going to bother people.”
You’re absolutely right – it’s going to push buttons and ring bells and you’ll have at least 50% of your group leaving in the first half hour, because not everyone’s ready for flight – even if they think they are.
“Oh...”
But don’t worry about it. Even if only two or three remain – once you get the result you’re looking for – and have meetup members levitating, dematerialising partially or completely, transmorphing – we had one morphed into a squirrel last night – nearly died laughing – I actually wet myself.
“Er... I’m not sure I like the idea...”
As I said, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but the proof is in the pudding. Those who are ready to face the enemy within – they’re all of them getting amazing results. And the weird thing is how easy it is. I mean – we’d all thought it would take months of practice to move an inch off our mats... but obviously something’s changed dramatically in the last year or two – it’s just ridiculously easy, once you’re ready to be ridiculous – to reconnect with your inner child.
“Be ridiculous – you say – I’m er... not sure I know what you mean by that.”
Ok – Friedrich – if you want a good answer to your question, give me some information about yourself. Now, take a deep breath – I’m going to have to do a little magic, otherwise you’ll be too uptight. Breathe with me, in, out, nice and slow, easy does it, in, out, that’s good, one more time, in, out... that’s better – I’ve just logged in with your over-soul and got permission to assist you in taking down your own internal Berlin wall. Working with your over-soul does not violate your free will as it will never agree to anything that’s not for your highest good, and what’s more, you’re free to block this initiative if you truly wish to... so here goes. If you choose to give me the benefit of the doubt, then allow yourself to suspend your disbelief, allow yourself to tune into your over-soul, whatever that might be, and to feel your beautiful inner child – just feel its presence within. Excellent – you’re doing fine. Now, dear Friedrich, you’re in the kind of state of mind-body-soul in which you can effortlessly flow beyond your limitations – the mental issue is almost completely irrelevant to you at this moment in time – for you’re feeling what it’s like to fly. Your inner child has always been able to fly. You’ve had lots of dreams in which you flew, which were not in fact dreams, were only interpreted as dreams because they didn’t fit into your linear awareness time sequence. Now, in this place of peaceful childlike glee, and gay merriment – let yourself know what is the greatest obstacle you’ve imposed on yourself mentally – what’s been holding you down all these years? What’s the obstacle that almost made you end this conversation before you’d found out what you had called in to learn about just a few minutes earlier?
“Oh Sally, it’s ridiculous when you look at it – I’m usually terrified of what other people think of me – terrified that they won’t take me seriously – that they’ll laugh at me or think me mentally deficient in some way. I go to extraordinary lengths to make people approve of me by exceeding their expectations, leading the pack, outperforming... and yet it hasn’t made the least bit of difference – I’m still terrified that they’ll see through my exterior, notice my inadequacies, laugh at me, despise me...”
Yes Friedrich – we’re all terrified of something. We all live in fear. Me, for example, I used to be terrified that people wouldn’t remember me or my name – because I thought I was boring, unexceptional... Little did I suspect that in fact I’m a kind of chameleon. That’s my innate magic. Instead of being a weakness it’s become my strength. I literally change my colours every moment – and people I’m conversing with barely realise it – but they’re conversing with different characters that I choose to play – I can be Sally, Patricia, Sonya, and half a dozen others... Learning to fly has been so much more than just levitating – it’s brought me back to myself – it’s taught me what I could never have believed possible – about the magical being that I am. You realise, each one of us has some kind of magic – each one of us has our own unique story – and that means that the regular contours of space and time bend around us – giving us a door handle, a lever which we can start to play with just as soon as we face our fears.
“And that’s all there is to it Jennifer? Just facing our fears? It sounds so easy...”
Of course it’s so easy – it has to be child’s play – otherwise nothing would be possible. You see, complexity is what the 3D mind relies on to keep us heavy and weighty. We go the other way. We learn to dance with light in our step. We bring our fears to the fore, and play with them. That’s why some in the group will leave – they won’t be ready – but others will love it – and it turns out that reality is a cage that has never really been locked. It only seemed to be locked because our fears were so real that we push our faces up against the bars and daren’t turn around and look behind.
“And what’s behind us Maya?”
Behind us? What do you think? The drama, the Story you’ve been running from all your life, because you secretly sided with your oppressors, you secretly chose to be imprisoned and wanted to be a part of I mind/what matters – that had to be your hidden agenda – otherwise you wouldn’t be here.
“You mean that I was my own prison officer?”
I mean that you are – and fear is the only factor, the only force able to glue you to your flattened picture of what is.
“Flattened – how can you say 3D reality is flat?”
Fear flattens it. There is no ground beneath your feet. There is no empty sky overhead. In fact you’re swimming in...
“In what?”
Well, if I said it was energy soup that would be partly true. If I said you were swimming in versions of Story, neither of which told the whole truth, but all of which were competing for your attention – that too would be true up to a point, so it’s a case of enb.
“Enb? What’s that?”
Either – neither – both. Enb. Either one or the other, neither of them and both versions are true. Looks like a massive contradiction which it is, and yet it isn’t – such is the nature of isness – the truth beyond 3D reality’s flattened curve.
“So, it’s mind let go is what you’re saying... “
Yes, but actually I’m saying enb – in which all the permutations are allowed to co-exist simultaneously – because we’re multidimensional beings able to experience reality in multiple ways. As soon as the mind says “it has to be this way” – that’s where you’re stuck – that’s where your mental cage emerges...
Look – we could talk about this all night but practice is worth ten thousand words, and I’m back to being Geoff again, so let’s get on with it – let’s have a go.
“But Geoff – I can handle your character shifts now that I’ve reconnected with inner child and over soul – but normally – I’d be completely freaked out.”
Yes... The Taming of the Shrew.
“Ah – you mean we’re like Katerina?”
Precisely. It isn’t really a sexist tale about a husband domesticating his wife. It goes much deeper into g-nomickry – taking us right back to the wounded self become tyrant. Our own worst enemy, we do everything possible to perpetuate our unhappiness until we’re ready to start playing along with Petruchio’s in-sanity.
“Like when he tells her the day is night...”
And that the bearded old man is a fair maid – and she has to go along with it and kiss her.
“Ouch – I felt that was humiliating at the time.”
As indeed it was... until you reconnect with Story, and feel the laughter and the love inherent in the tale of our liberation from self-tyranny.
“And learning to fly?”
Learning to fly is perfect because it grasps the nettle by the horns, so to speak. We all become heavy and obtuse in some way – we’re all in some way in denial of our light, magical natures, so rather than beating about the bush, and never getting anywhere – let’s face the simple truth – that there is no matter whatsoever once I stop minding, and I stop minding once I join Gandhi in light hearted but deadly serious passive non-violent resistance, and observe in a matter of weeks, days or hours, the empire crumble, the laughter and gaiety return. It’s easy enough to do, particularly in a group – for the tide has already turned.
“I feel you Geoff – it all makes sense – but something inside still feels uneasy about you changing this way – I mean – are you Geoff, or Sally or who?”
Does it matter?
Well yes... or no, perhaps it doesn’t, or...
Enb – as you can see.
Feeling uneasiness, feeling even a little fear is ok. Let it be. Don’t kill the messenger. The fear or uneasiness you experience always precedes a shift in levels of conscious-awareness – so simply learn to... dot dot dot your feelings.
“Dot dot dot?”
Yep – dot3 them.
“And how does one dot3 feelings of uneasiness?
The same way we dot3 anything – with a bit of Shakespeare’s inspired madness – hey ho the wind and the rain... we can be anyone, anything, for we are truly free, whether we believe/ accept this or not. To dot3 means to recognise the limitations of I-mind/what matters, and to treat those limitations with laughter, love and respect – in the same way you’d treat your favourite pet. Never blame it for not being human. Never mock it for being a beloved beast. Accept it for what it is – and continue to be yourself. There’s no need to fear the dog will have an inferiority complex just because you walk on two legs and engage in abstract reasoning.
Friedrich gets it – completely. Like a catch is released within – a visible shift in frequency and he’s rolling with the isness of be for the first time in his life – learning to trust dot3 – borne along mid current by the quantum stream. To the untrained eye Friedrich seems to be levitating as his frequency no longer matches that of the ground he was standing on a moment earlier. The 3D mind finds this hard to accept and blanks it out, filing it away as waking dream, until we’re ready to let go of the river banks and entrust ourselves to the swirling waters of the quantum stream, and to Dorothy its fair mistress maid. Then, and only then, we realise that all our life we’ve been either-neither-bothing – even if I-mind/what matters doggedly refused to accept it – that we’ve always experienced lines of flight between one linear sequence and another.
You’ll know by now, bbgs that Friedrich has done an excellent job in Dusseldorf. He’s almost completely bonkers, but who cares? He’s having an awesome time and very few comers to their meetups fail to make significant progress from the very first session. This only goes to show that the hardest nuts are often the easiest to crack, once you apply a little loving pressure to their fault-line, all within, of course, the policy guidelines of passive non-violent resistance, under the watchful eye of the ever present, completely awesome over-soul.
So now, for the long awaited flight training module... 

1 comment:

  1. He thought he saw the Breaking News
    That Told him He Could Fly:
    He looked again and found it was
    Freedom of which he's Shy.
    “Bring me Bananas! Crackers! Nuts!
    I'll help myself!” - “Oh Fie!”.

    ReplyDelete