Wednesday, February 15, 2017

thinking things

The limits of what is what,
the limits of what can be known,
how things are thinged:
0=1   it is  i am
Does that make sense?
Does that ring a bell?
0=1   it is  i am
o                                                 m

Cuckoo la la
Taking things too seriously,
particular the me thing
is a recipe for disaster,
is guaranteed to make me stick,
to make me stuck,
to trip me up egoically
so lighten up
3  3  3

0=1   it is  i am
The rational mind can try to comprehend,
no harm in that,
but give it too much slack
and you'll never know
what is what,
you'll never know
how things add up,
how nought be the pivotal point,
the fulcrum,
the centre of universe
where East and West,
North and South meet in me,
balance out,  coalesce;  how things
are frequencies of thought,
how things are frequencies of thought
that dance and skip in tune
with what is not,
with gnought,
with gnot,
with gnom

To sing and dance in tune with time
and matter -- the mother, not the thing;
to sing and dance in tune with time and matter
blending with its field,
merging with its I am
is to go beyond the seem,
beyond all-encompassing maya, to reestablish  i
is
the natural state
    a natural state
the state of being
       state
of being  0=1
                   =1
to rediscover 3  1   2
hidden by thought
concealed conspiratorially
by substituting nought,
or that other nought
unthinkable
unthingable in-finity
in-finit-y
        - ty for 2
but silence muse
I'll say no more
I'll   i
and that will do


No comments:

Post a Comment