Monday, March 28, 2016

Baikal speaks three

Day three
23/03



















     1
Draping my face
Across the page
Of Baikal’s
Wordlessness
I take the bait


     2
A penny for your thoughts
A gap big enough
To hold abysmal
Screams
and fathomless fears


     3
Despite the light
Despite reflective sight
Baikal’s darkness penetrates
My mind
And inter-plays


     4
Failing to see
Failing to breathe eternity 
My very own Baikal 
Beauty  
O















     5
Baikal sits astride my heart
A tart legs open wide
Lasciviously
Angel wings beat my brow 
Blue 


     6
Tossed into nullity 
Queen B
Reverses me 
Umbilically 
Out of lifelong woe


     7
Anger stirs the surface one last time
Cutting deep
Slashing tearing splicing
Line on line
Frown on frown


     8
Stepping out I dance
Across the lake
Feel me go
Feel the fallacies
Of things I think  I know













     9
Green the glass
Of bukhta-bay
Brimming story full 
Elves  fairies of Baikal
Sing well-a-day


     10
Baikal bleeds across the snow
Seal clubbed for pelt
                 broken thread
Things come and go
Humankind


     11
Mountains rim my drum
Baikal’s skin drawn tight
Flexing my utter resolve
I crow foot the tale
And beat sinewy time


     12
The world of things
Stars and night
Baikal’s fish eye
Rings them round
Girl widow bride


No comments:

Post a Comment