Monday, April 26, 2021

i psy

 Part 1

 

Spellbound

 

Er...

 

Spellbound

 

Uh...

 

Spellbound

 

Come on – there’s got to be more than that

 

Spellbound

 

For God’s sake Merry

 

Spellbound

 

I don’t see what I’m supposed to do if you just keep repeating yourself like a braindead idiot.

 

Spellbound

 

Not exactly subtle, are you.

 

Spellbound

 

Like it’s not obvious what you’re trying to achieve

 

Spellbound

 

Pathetic. I have a mind you know.

 

Spellbound

 

I can use it to solve the problem

 

Spellbound

 

I don’t have to sink into eternal silence to defeat

...to escape

er… what was I saying

I er

 

Spellbound

 

Give me a break Merry. It’s not that bad.

 

Spellbound

 

I’m creative. My creative impulse goes deep enough, high enough to give me glimpses of the infinite

 

Spellbound

 

No? You think I’m trapped?

 

Spellbound

 

In a web of words

 

Spellbound

 

Words or thoughts

 

Spellbound

 

Words, thoughts er… ideas? I dunno

 

Spellbound

 

But just turning my back on language, on rational thought, on being an intelligent member of intelligent society – why would you suggest such a thing?

 

Spellbound

 

I’d rather die

 

Spellbound

 

I’m dying

 

Spellbound

 

I’m dead

 

Spellbound

 

Ok, little teeny spot of hyperbole

 

Spellbound

 

God this sucks.

 

Spellbound

 

He’s, like, for real, isn’t he?

 

Spellbound

 

What is this – psychological warfare?

 

Spellbound

 

I want out

 

Spellbound

 

Spellbound – like you’ve nothing better to say for yourself – pathetic. I’m a woman you know

 

Spellbound

 

A fucking woman

 

Spellbound

 

WO---MAN, for crying out loud!

 

Spellbound

 

...I think I’m in withdrawal – I need words. Something.  Now! for crying out loud. Else... 'm gonna to split in two.

 

Spellbound

 

P p  p p p p  p      p   p w w   w  w  w f   f  f  fff                f            ggg g   g   g   g

 

Spellbound

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Lemme out!

 

Spellbound

 

Bully. Haven’t you a heart? No?

 

Spellbound

 

A teeny weeny soul in you?

 

Spellbound

 

D d  d  dd g g ff  f f KM k  m k  m         yuk – I disgust myself   t sh sq sq crmf   I’m filthy        a slimy beast

 

Spellbound

 

I beg you – Merry – enough’s enough.

 

Spellbound

 

Words – there’s gotta be some way of breaking this code. Something to do with the words –

 

Spellbound

 

But not the words themselves – they’re just words after all – like bricks – it’s how they’re  put together, isn’t it?

 

Spellbound

 

It’s something in the – no – I’m not saying what – that would be giving the game away – wouldn’t it

 

Spellbound

 

I’m a word – that’s it!

 

Spellbound

 

A word  in a mindscape

 

Spellbound

 

If I can just sense, just feel my wordness, my silent... oh hell – trapped in words

Spellbound

 

Bound irrevocably –

 

Spellbound

 

Irrevocably – unless I’m willing er to die – to allow the infinite back onto the reservation, back into the gated paddock of my mind

 

Spellbound

 

Like bringing wolves or snow leopards back to the national park – knowing they’ll be in danger from poachers, but also a threat to

 

Spellbound

 

No, I quit

 

Spellbound

 

I quit, you f***ing moron.

 

Spellbound

 

Get a life loser.

 

Spellbound

 

Spellbound. Happy now? I've said it. I hope you choke on it. And die.

 

Spellbound

 

I... you wanted to break me, didn't you?

 

Spellbound

 

I'm fragile, you lumbering fool, but unbreakable.

 

Spellbound

 

I... Zie dissolves midsentence leaving a quivering sense of expectancy, an anything but what, a quantum indeterminacy while Merry buzzes around the room looking remarkably like a scarab beetle. Yikes!

 

 

0=1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment