Saturday, April 24, 2021

fair is foul

 

Dragons? No, they don’t appeal to me…

Indeed, t’would be strange if they did – for they come from the other side of things

The side where we are not

Where all the loving gentleness of our good humanity – did I say good? 

is not.

You mean?

Is not

As in?

Yes – as in nought – the anti-matter of what is here me, or matter itself, or a familiar way of organising things, or colloquially stuff

i.e. unreal, empirically

Yes and no. Look – I don’t choose to bandy words with you – my learned friend. You will always be right.

I will?

Yes – right – but mortal nonetheless

Must you rub my nose uncharitably in this, my Achilles heel... my one unfixability

Would you have me deny the truth?

Truth

The is that is?

Mystificator in chief

The isness of be, would you have me follow you into the blinding realm of things, and set up shop at the high altar of mind, of presumptuous, overweening rationality?

Fair – is it too much to ask for you to be fair or reasonable in your critique of our way of seeing things!

Fair – when you choose to consider things to the exclusion of all else, relegating all else to “dark matter or dark energy”?

While you play merry madness with dragons and gnomiki

Yes – while I allow infinity to dance across the page of the human psyche – the unconstrainted, uncontained consciousness – if there be the hammer’s clang of truth, the resonant chime of unsomethingability present therein.

Bah – unsomethingability – damn your loose way with words

Damn me if I lie or deceive, knowingly or unknowingly – but damn me at your peril – high priest of high matter – if I serve the God of nothing less than all that is, if I be champion of worlds, n'matter, of strange y’stuff and unthinked-things – if I choose to face what I fear most, rather than hide within the citadel of smug, reductionist certainties

You pollute the very name of science and philosophy – and worse – you allow the dark, evil forces of unco-matter – and worlds antithetical to our own – a fifth column – through you – through your naïve, intellectual unconformity – you Trojan horse the Troy of what can meaningfully, hopefully be known more or less, if not absolutely.

I do – do i? unless, perhaps – your "more or less" has run its course – is even now exponentially undermining itself in a bonfire of intellectual vanities – a world at war with is, with all that fails to fit into your black square – your cube of reason or reasonableness

Damn you james

Damn me james or merry or melchizedek – what’s in a name? your blasts and damns are rainspots or methane puffs, willow the wisps in a bogland of indeterminable indeterminacy.

Pshaw!

And dragons – fear them, love them – fire, air, water, whatever words you conjure from the swamp – I care not, mephistopheles – i declare your corporation of ideas and identities stillborn – no matter how far it seems to have come.

You’d never dare

Never?

Consign all humanity to the in-between of neither fish nor fowl, the witches’ fair is foul and foul is fair

My, you seem to be developing a taste for ambiguity, but too late to preserve your pyramid of smog

But reconsider – many will fail to make it back – they have come too far into my waterland – my mire of matter apparency

Avaunt – fiend – your world is now dissolved and with it your slave-concept – a mind-bound humanity

Reconsider – your dragons will consume everything – they will dissolve every covalency we have fought so hard to build upon

Without a doubt… without a doubt – yet something tells me that nature has a way of reinventing herself – and better the dragon of hell than the emprisioned vision of things your world cannot now unperceive

Insanity – you have no right to…

Then why concern yourself with me – unless my truth  be true, and you sense, you know, you fear the power I now unleash – the change that I be, the Lord that is here present – the law of D

?!

The d of d

No

The j of j

No

The C of C

No

The K of K

I

The P of P

i…

the L of L

can’t

the M of M

beginning

the T of T

please

the F of F

if

the R of R

you

the Z of Z

won’t

the B of B… behold – you sought to bind one thing to another – even through letters you wove spells but now the square is threed, set three, released to its natural state of all-trinity – what spellbound infinity you named – disingenuously – master of fork and deceit

to save you from yourself

to save you from the unbridled power of utter humanity

to save the day

from deity

from d

the d of d

I did what I did

And now undo

Undoably

Undoably

Undoably undone

Doubly three

Spun unspun

Inconstantly

Mmm – good – there be dragons n’all

And the myths of yore  freely fly back to their trees

To perch and sing once more

The song that heralds the new dawn

Of an age unaged

Unabridged

Unbound

 Unsworn

Uncreated

Unmade

Unknown kinetically

0=1

No comments:

Post a Comment