Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Angry ever after


Just leave me alone, ok, I don’t wanna fight.

Ok. Bye.

Bye. You’re just going to leave like that?

Like what?

Without making things right.

Making things right? What’s there to make right?

Like you don’t know!

Bye.

Hey, you can’t just walk out.

.

What a jerk.

.

He just walked out.

.

He never bothered to apologise.

.

He never explained himself.

.

He never asked me what I was feeling.

.

What I actually wanted.

.

What I needed.

.

He never bothered to – it makes me mad – how could he treat me like that? How? What did I do to deserve it?

.

And now he’s just gone.

.

Leaving a gap in my dialogue.

.

An awkward space I really don’t know how to fill.

.

I hate him.

.

Yes, that works.

.

I hate him so much. Yes – that kind of feels better.

.

He’s a complete egoist. Never thinks of anyone but himself.

.

And I despise people like him – people who only look out for themselves, never give a damn about…

.

I hate myself. I’m so petty. I’m so spiteful.

.

But why won’t he answer. He knows I’m thinking about him. He can hear me, all my thoughts are loud as planes rattling overhead.

.

Oh, he thinks he’s above the likes of me.

.

Selfish bastard. I wish I’d never set eyes on him.

.

God. What a mess.

.

What am I gonna do?

.

I’ll call him.

.

No. I can’t. I’d die.

.

I’ve gotta deal with this. I’ve gotta be focussed. Strong.

.

I’m going to scream.

.

I could try to kill myself.

.

It’s a thought, you know.

.

Anything’s easier than this – coping with the turmoil he’s left me with.

.

He’s probably oblivious to what he’s done.

.

Or else he’s gloating.

.

Triumphing.

.

Oh my God – he’s coming back.

.

I’m not going to say anything.

.

Pretend to be preoccupied.

Er… Margo

What?! Er… yes?

This is yours – I took it by mistake.

Oh, thanks.

.

That’s it?

.

Gone.

.

A second time.

.

What an insensitive…

.

Bastard

.

;lasfdjslfjaghalog;horiewqlnadfgnasoiwoetirtokjafgl;knadfpoirp[oqertpjkdfg’;amfg.xcngp[irt




now try to decipher the dots – see if you can sense what the dots mask – the other half

No comments:

Post a Comment