Friday, September 8, 2017

Pole shift

They have to go.

Go where? What are you on about?

Things build up, they amass until eventually you arrive at where we are now.

And where exactly is that?

At the point of pointlessness. At the top of the slippery slide into...

Into what? I can't be doing with all this vagueness, Jodie.

Well it's only vague if you refuse to see the immanent peril.

What immanent peril? Bring a bit dramatic aren't we.

Look Tef, it's a pole shift -- that's about as dramatic as it gets.

These things can take thousands of years, you know. I'm not going to get worked up about a cloud on the horizon.

Ah, but you're thinking in terms of planetary changes.

Well, what am I supposed to think?

Why are you assuming the planet is a physical thing?

What am I supposed to think? Of course it's a physical thing.

Not so.

?

The planet is us, we the people. We carry its magnetics, we are its conscious ness.

We are, are we? That sounds highly dubious.

When the time is ripe we can flip in a moment, and the planet will automatically oblige.

It will?

Naturally. It doesn’t really exist in or of itself. Without our conscious ness it amounts to nought.

Tell that to miners digging in its bowels. So you mean to say we're flipping now?

Yes.

And that everything will come undone as a result?

Yes. Every thing no matter what, is only thing as long as our magnetics are fixed in place.

You're kidding!

No. Do I look like I'm kidding?

So if you're right, what should we be doing?

Oh, you know, there's not a lot you can do, but general awareness is pretty cool. I would definitely want to be aware of what's going on.

Awareness? Well now that I'm aware perhaps you'd like to go and start trying to spread panic elsewhere.

I can do better.

You can?

By far.

Oh yeah? What do you mean?

I can face the inevitable here and now.

Oh God, there's always one, isn't there.

I can grab the bull by the horns.

By the horns, you say?

By the horns.

And what is more...

Go on, tell me the worst.

I can flip the switch.

You?

Why not? It's time.

Is it? How can you be so sure?

i

You do take a lot on yourself.

i

Delusions of grandeur, if you ask me.

i

Would you kindly stop creeping around un lowercase. Kindly capitalise.

i am much obliged to you Tef. You have availed me of the one thing i was lacking if i am to play my little part in this great comic tragedy.

Comic tragedy? How on earth can you use such a term? I'm appalled by your tortologism.

What the rational mind never could or would accept

Oh G...

is that there never was more than an extrapolation of thingful ness

Extrapolation of thingfulness? Well I'll be jiggered.

that the reverse was always implicit, always required

The reverse? I'm

that space, neither space nor time

Jodie, I'm asking you to consider

ever could have been more than fluctuations in the field of ness

Ness? What "ness" are you on about?

which itself esses not

"Esses not"? Avast, miscreant wight.

unless the reverse be true

Reverse? In God's name, what on earth are you on about?

the reflux, the reflection, the real i's ation at the interface, the neither here nor there, the be tween worlds, be tween words, the earth sea strand of con scious aware ness, indeterminably

Ug eb nev heg zi quej sim xorp

ah indeed, Tef, i see you share my passion for mathematical poetics, 0=1 and all that

Chem bryn gor ni har quek xu bem

absolutely, i couldn't have put it better myself... and so, without further ado

Cha ponti ba

0=1

Ni ghu

it is

Shey

i am

Ug fimbri spor

ki ha si ma af nilajulima

And the rest, as they say, Jodie, is history

indeed, until you ness the quirling ess of time, the ness of space, or mate the er thing that matter truly be

Ah yes, indeed, now perhaps enough of all that murky rationalism Jodie, perhaps its time for us to set sail for our beloved starland home, where we were wont to roam.

indeed it is

In eff i am

in eff, in ess

In dubitably.

so join me one and all in conscious ness

In one two three

pre rationally

Ug

ug

Zero equals

...

One



No comments:

Post a Comment