Wednesday, September 13, 2017

8568548548568 numberly fold

Your numbers, of course, ain't what you imagine 'em to be, are they?

Oh no, not in the least like you imagine 'em to be, but then again, nor is your words.

Speaking of which, I've a mind to turn one loose.

Oh you 'av, 'av you?

Oh aye... I've a mind an'all, fair well set on turnin one loose.

In which case I'll go ahead an' pepper the field with one of me 'own.

Oh aye, well we'll see who's gonna salt and who's gonna peppa the field, as I'm not intending to sit about idly an all.

Well in that case I'll go right ahead and cast my dice 7212187 -- there you go, I ain't no layabout, that's for sure.

Aye, but just wait 'n see what I's got in store for ye, me cloud skipper, me field 'opper 9090872

Truly spectacular -- what a tremendous plough you be drivin, but I be set for another jaunt, a well a day, if you catch me mind's lie of the land.

Indeed -- you be set to word me if you 'ave the nerve.

gfgfhekett

Ah, what a word indeed. We'll pause a day or two to take it in and enjoy the scenes as they unfold, the tales as they be told, while them hens pick around in the dirt and scratch away at the muck n'grit.

And if you feel the urge my friend, we'll go inspect what you've planted in yon patch of weed.

Tis nought, I assure you Hearn, tis nought.

And yet I feel compelled

A trifle, a word to hide under a bushel if vacant bushel you find.

But what is this I hear?

No sound worth the weighing of winds, as they blow freckles onto the face of lambs in the fold.

A sound I never thought to hear, though I've heard 'em all.

kkkhhghghchurbf

Ay me, my day is done I'll away I can no more pretend I have a cause with words if bushels conceal songs such as kkkhhghghchurbf. In fact, I realise the fallacy of four, the insanity of ug, the danger of sg7 85bgr, in spite of every attempt to soften the blow, to staunch the haemorrhaging blood.

Ay, be it so nnbnjnbvmw 5

57 bvbcaaweofog

To wit

To woo

No comments:

Post a Comment