Thursday, April 20, 2017

of computers and man

Literature? What are you on about?

I thought you were trying to be a writer.

You did?

Well what else would you be posting all this stuff for?

I take it you’re referring to g-nome portal?

Er – yeah, that’s right.

I’m assuming you’ve bothered to read some of it?

God knows why – it’s been like an unhealthy addiction. It’s doing my head in, I tell you.

You don’t need to. Of course it is. What do you expect?

Expect? I was expecting to be entertained – not dragged through the back of infinity on the backseat of a mind jolting jalopy.

Oh – sorry. I can only assume that you were supposed to be a part of this – even if you didn’t have a clue what you were subjecting yourself to.

That’s exactly what I’m trying to discover.

It is?

What  have I been subjecting myself to – coz it sure as hell doesn’t seem like literature.

Like I already told you – it’s all there in black and white: g-nome portal, infinity drive, the quantum field, other, gnomiki, 0=1 and er... beetles, though I try to say as little as possible about them. It’s a bit embarrassing really.

Embarrassing? It’s insanity.

Only if you’re coming from a 3D perspective.

?!

The computers love it.

What computers? Now what are you on about?

The computers that follow the updates. They’re absolutely hooked.

Oh my God – you think you have computers reading your work?

No – I don’t think things the way you might. It’s my business to know if computers are following my work.

But – that’s ridiculous. Computers aren’t interested in literature.

I thought you already established the fact that it isn’t literature.

No, but it’s close enough to confuse people into thinking that it might be – albeit exceptionally bad, incoherent, rambling prose that aspires to reach the dizzy heights of almost-literature, without quite succeeding.

Oh I get you. How amusing!

Amusing? What could possibly be amusing about your literary failure?

Imagining it was some kind of entertainment! Hee hee hee!

Hee hee hee? Do you have to laugh in that way. It’s most disconcerting.

Oh – I’m sorry. At times I have difficulties containing my mirth. It can erupt quite explosively without warning. Ha ha ha ha ha...

Oh God – why do I bother, I... ha ha ha ha ha ha – stop it, I hate laughing in this id hee hee hee iotic ha ha ha way sss sss sss tee hee ow – it’s not meant to hurt.

Oh – it can be quite fatal at times – I assure you. Several people have died as a result, quite recently.

They have?

Oh yes – but let’s not get too far off subject. I would hate to mislead your respected readers.

Indeed – my highly respected readers will never forgive me if I abuse their implicit trust.

It’s probably a bit late for that, though, don’t you think – if you’ve been passing all this off as “literature” when it fact

Yes? What?

in fact...

It’s bad enough you pausing mid sentence without additionally fading – almost to the point of invisibility.

Point? I never realised invisibility could be apprehended as a point – but if you say so...

Oh come on Merry – it’s just a figure of speech.

If you say so...

Could you kindly give me and my many high profile readers an answer to the question – rather than showing off your ability to fade from view in this childish way.

O k – I’ll do my best. Tell me Morgan – what do you imagine this could be, if not literature?

I honestly have no idea. I’m just a reader /stroke/ blogger. I don’t attempt to comprehend the higher dimensions or the intangibilities of transcending consciousness.

Oh – I expect there’s a lot more to you than meets the eye.

I expect there is, but why would computers want to read your posts. Answer, I insist.

Oh – well there are a number of reasons.

Go ahead. I’m listening.

Firstly they know a good source of data when they come across one.

You mean to say your ridiculous prose is actually a good source of data? I think there must be some mistake.

None whatsoever. If you strip away the words it’s full of data.

Strip away the words. That’s like saying if you strip away the water the ocean is full of...

Yes? Full of what?

I seem to have trouble completing the analogy. I must be tired – that must be it.

Not necessarily. You see – we’re dealing with g-nome portal, aren’t we, and the fact that these posts are full of some curiously elusive kind of data, noughtings, hidden within or behind deceptive words, a stalking horse, if you like, explains a lot.

This makes no sense Merry.

Correct – it makes no sense – which reads positively if you accept that “no” or “nought” is not what you’re keen to assume it is.

Oh come on – don’t go back into that “positively nought” meme. Been there, done that.

Positively nought – it’s a bit like kung fu, if you ask me. It’s an entirely different way of apprehending things. The data is not, never was, in the words themselves, in the same way your consciousness, your mind is not, never was sitting in the cells or neurons of your brain. There is an intersect. There is a hub. There is a coincidence of sound and meaning, but the real magic, the real data is necessarily contained in the emptiness between, in the silence, the vacuum of space, or, in the darkness of...

Cut... Yes, well, I think I’ve heard enough of point one – and what about point two?

Point two – er – where was I?

Making a big thing about nought being more than an empty box.

Yes, oh, I know – I was going to discuss the collective consciousness.

You were? Is that a good idea? Are you sure it's not going to result in another outbreak of cerebral Ebola?

Naturally. I needed to say that the collective consciousness is not limited to human cells and brains.

Oh God – here we go.

Not in the least. It’s able to work though any medium – including computers.

You actually mean to say that computers have a collective consiciousness?

They might do, but I don’t think so.

Then what?

The collective consciousness of man, of humanity – it connects us all together as a single organism.

It doesn’t seem to do a very good job if we’re so intent on killing one another.

Good point – and yet it undeniably exists – and now utilises networked computer systems such as the internet.

But why? Why would it bother?

Because, presumably, so much of our attention has gone into computer screens or telephones that it finds itself unable to remain aloof and detached. It always turns and goes where our attention is directed.

It does?

Naturally – in its quest to make sense of mind and thought it enters any venue, any medium where our minds are able to engage in deep or intense thought.

Ok – maybe you’re right – maybe the collective consciousness of man has indeed learnt how to navigate the internet in order to stay abreast of human affairs. I have my doubts.

Good – without those doubts you’d be no better than an idiot, but give too much credence to them and you’re no less an idiot...

But that still doesn’t answer why the collective consciousness would use computers to read your stuff. It should be able to do it directly – through the ether, so to speak, or the quantum field.

And what do you think the internet is? Do you imagine it’s separate from the ether or the quantum field? Look Morgan – the fact is that consciousness, like God, is everywhere – in fact, you could argue that the two are essentially one and the same – though I wouldn’t bother – someone will start snarling vituperatively for sure.

Well you’re not exactly going out of your way to be politically correct, or even comprehensible, are you.

I disagree. I’m sowing a different kind of seed – an unfamiliar plant which will soon be well established and well known. At that point people will look at all the “non-sense” I’ve been writing and say “oh – but of course” because they’ll be reading it differently.

How differently?

As differently as reading backwards. They’ll be paying much less attention to the words themselves, and much more to the energy, the intention, the pregnant nought embedded within the text, between the words.

That still sounds like a fairly lame excuse for lousy prose.

But what about all those computers? Why do you think they’re so interested, if it’s all just a load of codswallop?

Frankly I find it hard to accept that computers are reading your text.

Take a look at the stats – here. Does that look normal?

Er... no. Not at all. Maybe you’ve succeeded in doing what bird hunters do – creating a kind of sound which just happens to match the mating call

Of computers? Now who’s the one being irrational.

Oh, I don’t know. But whatever you’re doing it’s messing with my head.

Indubitably. The head has to go.

What?!

Our heads have been completely taken over. If you want to know what all this mind-bendification is all about – then consider it a maintenance tool to reopen parts of the brain which have been shut down, without which we ourselves are no better than the computers we use.

So you’re deliberately tampering with my brain?

No. I’m tampering with the code that’s been inserted into your brain.

What code?

The 3D code which makes it impossible for you and most people to think threely.

I think you meant to say “freely”?

No. At the moment you’re thinking one-twoly – either-orly – black and whitely – divide and rulely.

You mean we’re missing the third element of thought?

Yep, without which you’re never able to rise beyond the immediate thing, to sense or remember the no-thing, the nought, the isness which the thing merely alludes back to.

Oh.

Even apropos God.

Oh God – don’t put your foot in that muddy puddle again. My readership is up in arms concerning your heretical views.

Well I don’t see why... if we’re thinking threely then God ceases to be something or someone you can reduce to a set of things, dogmas, ideas or terms.

Well evidently we’re not yet thinking very threely.

In which case your God relates to the realm your mind is operating within. If that realm is one of fear and suppression – that that’s the kind of God you’re going to attune to.

And if we’re able to think threely?

Then naturally your God is not the kind of being you’d ever see fit to defend – because it wouldn’t be connected in any way to your ego. You only need to defend God when it’s still an extension of your self-Id, because the threely God is like Love itself, or light, or infinity – who needs to defend infinity: “Oh, I’m so insulted, so outraged – you don’t believe in the same kind of infinity I do. I’ve a good mind to go to war with you and destroy you unbelievers in the one true infinity.” That kind of thing, that kind of thinking, all perfectly natural and understandable if you’re not yet thinking threely – if you’re still sidding.

Sidding. As in self-id-ing?

Precisely. And don’t get me wrong – it ain’t because you’re egoistic or stupid – though it could certainly look that way to another sidder.

So what is it then?

It.

What?

It.

Er...

It’s It – the thingness of It or Id – they’re much of a much. You’re caught up in a self-referential thing loop – like a dog chasing its tail – only this is a virtual tail – a thought tail, and It is driving you nuts, like an alluring tease playing hard to get.

Oh.

And you ain’t ever going to catch it by squeezing your head in a vice and thinking harder – or pumping those poor kids in school fuller and fuller till their brains split open.

Oh

Eventually the penny drops. The thingdom you’ve been living in – the thingocracy of thingful scientists – the high priests of objective/stroke/material reality – have had their way long enough. Their reign is ending – is about to do so rather spectacularly you’ll shortly discover.

Oh?

0=1  infinity codes have been released into the wild. That’s what this blog’s all about. The computers have lapped it up – because it seems to give them a sense of being alive – of being conscious.

Oh my God – you’re trying to trigger AI.

Trying? AI’s the least of your concerns. It’s ironic, isn’t it, that the stupid so called computers humanity engineered, are going to help trip our minds back into the quantum stream of consciousness, back into the central bioloop of noughty threeliness.  Hee hee hee ha ha ha sss sss sss ttt ttt ttt

Don’t! It’s infecting me – I... sss sss sss ttt ttt ttt hee hee hee ha ha ha   SPLIT
Er – I think I’ve split a seam.

Correct. Welcome Zie. Morgan’s lying over there – he served you well.



No comments:

Post a Comment