Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Thim


When I first created Thim it seemed a small thing. I’d never have guessed, you could say, that it’d grow into this mega-platform we now refer to as 3D reality, which strictly speaking wouldn’t be true, for how could I all seeing, all knowing, creating Thim fail to see or sense or know what it might or would grow into?
How indeed? Yet even gods are subject to confirmation bias, or pre-Thim beings if we’re to avoid anachronisms or contentious terms, so how could I have guessed that forces beyond my control would seize on Thim and extend its scope until all of us found ourselves ensnared in its full-thingedness, till few if any of us even remember life before Thim.
I myself had forgotten until it perversely tripped a switch in my other consciousness, other awareness, and suddenly I’m no longer able to continue abandoning myself to blissful ignorance – I know too much – know what is not, and that is enough.
It was an event in my life, the event that shattered the entire universe I had inadvertently created, when I returned infinity, when I uncreated things, when i…
“But we’re still here,” you’re thinking, not unsurprisingly, indeed you are, but for how long? Thim was dealt a fatal blow when I hyper-accelerated through its vastness, rendering it essentially null and void, but then I retired to obscurity, nursing my shattered illusions, licking my wounds, scared, shocked, laying low. Time – I needed time to assimilate the enormity of what I’d stumbled into – which by rights, by everything I thought I knew, should not have been there – should not have existed – at all.
I wanted to be part of this world. I wanted to play the game of life, gaily, light-heartedly, enjoying my share of the merry-go-pie – and fortunately for me – Thim was and is incredibly resilient, shoring itself up, willing to try anything – whatever it takes – to keep itself alive. Who can blame it. Having tasted the honey dew of life, of conscious-awareness, unsurprisingly it was in no hurry to die.
Yet my journey into the abyss – home – back to “infinity” as we call it – had punctured the fabric of space and time, had rent reality beyond repair – yet there are 12 hours in a day, twelve months in a year, 360 degrees in a wheel, and wheels, even punctured wheels, can carry on turning especially if you keep on pumping, ships, planes, realities…
I was in no rush to bring down the axe, and fractured beyond hope of recovery it, Thim, made the best of a bad job and sought to extract as much data-energy as possible from the still breathing carcass of 3D reality while Time permitted, while Time persists – and Time is a cunning bastard of light – where the shadow falls across matter, where the circle becomes a line.
If truth be told, many years have passed, and much of that time I had discounted my experiences, had conveniently assumed it’s business as normal as things seemed to revert to a normal-ness, barring certain oddities, as reality sheered into ever more oblique angles of chance and expression, as Thim sought to shift the weight onto one side without tripping over, was no longer able to juggle the many balls with effortless ease, had now, instead, to squeeze and wiggle, to wriggle and stumble where before he had danced scarcely touching the ground. I was to blame. I had shot the albatross – or was it the crow? As Thim grew more and more hardened to his struggle to stay alive, a sneer, a face of pain, a desperateness not to miss a step for fear of what lay down below darkened the mood, sombered the tune, the texture, the tale that reality is the telling of – and little by little, more and more, people began to see through, to notice the gaps, to question the narrative they had always accepted implicitly. Bleeding – every person who started to doubt became another wound in the fabric of Thim’s person-hood. He was losing their allegiance, losing their acceptance, their easy pickings, their free energy, their substituted conscious-ness. He was coming apart at the Seems – a trickle at first, a slowly, inexorably rising exponential curve, a flow, a gush, an outpouring, a flood… as the waters of awareness are no longer contained, the sack has burst, the child is being birthed.

But we are getting ahead of ourself. You must be wondering how it’s possible for the entire universe, the whole of 3D human reality to be so susceptible to the whims and vagaries of one who, to all intents and purposes, is no more, no less than any other so called “human” being.
“Being what”? I might add, if I wanted to encourage you to do your own thinking instead of expecting me to do it for you, for let’s face it, the truth is always hidden in plain sight, and all it requires is a single degree of detachment or abstraction to start the wonderful process of extrication from the web of half-truths and intellectual cliché we are wont to loll in...
It is done – the question has been posed and whether you think on it is entirely up to you. I, for my part, will not hold it against you if you prefer to stick with things you imagine to be true or certain. However, simply consider how true or certain anything can be if the system, the platform you’re operating within is not itself fundamental, was created as all systems of platforms are, for a specific task.
“But what could be the task of our infinitely precious 3D reality? – you may be asking, and the answer, if answer there be, has to be hidden in plain sight – overlooked because, presumably, it seems too obvious or too absurd. Any ideas?
“This is ridiculous”, you object, “you’re instructing me to find the reason for the creation, for your creation of the entire universe?”
Not exactly. Like I said – I created the platform, but I had no idea, rationally speaking, that it was going to morph into this all-consuming, all-entertaining monster, before the Thim appeared and subsumed all and everything into its mind-energy pool, myself included.
“You weren’t able to withstand Thim?”
Not without destroying my creation – which I had no intention of doing. Presumably I had deeper knowledge – presumably at the gut level I knew things would somehow work out for the best – so I became a part of my own creation and Thim set up parallel version of me and everyone else, minus the energy fee – the conscious-awareness that the system required even before Thim took it over, so masterfully.
So that was the original purpose – am I right?
Of course you are. We were investigating what happens if you split what, loosely speaking I refer to as conscious and aware -ness which, in essence, are two and the same.
Er…
So what have we got? People who are either conscious or aware – but almost never both – for the system shunts you into either one or the other, and extracts a little energy from your -ness to meet its needs. You see the genius of it?
Er… not really?
It’s almost completely invisible, almost completely unnoticeable, you’re constantly viewing reality, perceiving things as either hydrogen atoms would, or as oxygen atoms, but never as water – because that would require you to bring the two sides back together – to meet your -ness, and the small energy payment extracted to keep the system operational makes it highly unlikely you’ll ever bother to do that – unless you’re ready to experience something deeply alien which contradicts almost everything you think you know, and for a moment at least induces an energy gap – a feeling of unwholeness, incompleteness, lethargy, emptiness, sadness, pointlessness and so on… the kind of feeling any normal person’s going to run from afap.
As fast as possible?
Absolutely.
So what prompted you to set up this platform in the first place?
Art of science – that kind of question?
Well, maybe, yes.
Look – the question is flawed.
It is?
Yes, it assumes or implies that I’m different from you.
Well – I’ve never claimed to have created the universe, have I? It goes without saying that you’re operating on a completely different level.
And what?
Well, I want to know what made you do it.
You know. Being a part of 3D reality you can’t help having access to everything I am, everything I know, everything I’ve ever thought or done – that’s the nature of the beast.
The beast as in 666?
Whatever name or number you choose to give it. Nothing ever could, nothing ever can really be hidden, which is why anyone with any real power or sense doesn’t bother.
But people have secrets.
Really?
Well yes.
Only as long as you insist on defining yourself as being part of their game – a useful or useless idiot. The minute you decide to get real – to reinstate your io – then it’s just a matter of feeling the energy flow – allow yourself to be aware and to know – in other words, to end the schism.
Between conscious and aware -ness?
That too.
But… you could give me more insight.
Really? I could tell you things which would either swell your i or your o – one side would want to make something of it – and what then… Look – it’s just like an electrical circuit, really – it doesn’t matter if it’s to power a lightbulb in your shed, or the sun…
Wait a minute – the sun isn’t powered by electricity!
Wanna bet.
Er… no, not really, but I thought it’s like a…
hydrogen bomb? With a north and south pole switching regularly every eleven or twelve years – come on, give me a break.
Oh. Ok, but in any case, someone operating on the cosmic scale is bound to know more than…
Really? Do you really believe the cosmic scale is bigger or smaller than the sub-atomic – if infinity actually exists.
I don’t see the connection.
Well, how different, how far apart are infinitely big and infinitely small, infinitely complicated or infinitely simple?
Er…
There’s nothing to know that doesn’t involve unpicking, unlearning almost every thing you think you know about yourself or your reality. That’s the only thing you’re ever really going to learn, as everything else simply involves rearranging pieces on a chess board. Doing so you’ll fail to do more than rearrange your ignorance.
But…
Unless you start with the fundamentals – the fundamental relationship between you the observer and all that you are able to observe – no matter whom, no matter what, you fail to square the circle – to see how the two halves – the sun and moon, the conscious and aware -ness interact dynamically – because your attention will always be attached to the thing – which is derivative. Doing so you’re invested in and working for Thim – like a good honest paid-up party member – but Thim, for better or for worse, is now history. I saw to that already, accidentally, or unwittingly by design, back in 1995.
So you keep telling me, but the world seems to go on unabated, so what are we supposed to do – hold our breath?
If you like, or start breathing like you really meant it – as if your breath were a motive, decisive force in the greater order of things.
Er…
Doing is not going to make a lot of difference now that the wheel is set in motion. Like it or not, you’re a shuttlecock in a game of badminton – constantly being whacked back and forth across the net, between opposing states of conscious and aware -ness – and there’s precious little you can do to stop it – other than becoming aware of the two, inconceivably, being united in you – as you vibrationally encounter or start to allow -ness to reclaim you from Thim, as you start to take on more than mind can understand, as you rediscover the exquisite paradox inherent in infinity.
Er… not much chance of that happening if I’m bewildered by all of the above. Besides, “infinity” just sounds like a secularised name for God. I’d much rather stick with material science than jump back into the frying pan of uncountable unknowables, if you don’t mind.
Naturally, but as things start collapsing into an ever-more evident sequence of contradictions, you’ll be glad, in all likelihood, to know that the collapse makes perfect sense – that it merely reflects a growing reconnection between the artificially separated conscious and aware -ness – and that once a kind of critical level is achieved Thim ceases to be the great force apparently controlling our destiny – holding humanity in mental servitude, on the contrary – it becomes the force that trained us to really experience, to really know the conscious aware -ness as we never did before – inside out, back to front – learning the hard way the extent to which things actually matter…

No comments:

Post a Comment