Sunday, November 11, 2018

between a rock and a white rabbit

How fast is infinity?  Never thought about that did you? Always assumed things happen at their own speed, didn’t you? Easy assumption to make. I’m no different. The thing is – for infinity to be infinity and not thingity – it has to be instant – or more than instant. [see below ***]

More than instant’s kinda weird, of course. That’s gonna fry the brains – I know – so let’s just ignore it for a minute or two… time heals most traumas, does it not?

Instant – what exactly does that mean? Well imagine at the level of infinity – which to all intents and purposes implies total consciousness – shall we call it C3 for short – you set a new intention – to stop being ill if you were ill, or to manifest a new car if you needed one of those, or a million dollars, or whatever it is you wished to bring forth from the quantum field of all-that-is.

Well?

Well infinity doesn’t mess around. It delivers instantaneously, in your face, so to speak – but not in 3D.

No?

No. 3D has to cause-effect things – to find a logical, plausible, rational conduit or explanation for these things to manifest -  otherwise it’s gonna crash or burst wide open. It has to have something going out for something coming in – or things moving around to make space to maintain the balance of matter and conservation of energy, does it not?

So where do the things manifest?

To you directly – in Is as opposed to 3D – which from the 3D perspective is a parallel reality – an other branch of where we are – but that’s not really true – is it?

No?

No – because Is simply is – whereas 3D is what/where/when/how etc – a derivative or subset of Is. So Is is kinda like the main trunk of the tree or the main river – whereas 3D is a side branch or tributary. Is doesn’t need to balance matter or conserve energy – does it – because it is open to in-finity – in which anything manifesting obviously came from or through conscious-ness – and therefore made whatever necessary adjustments in the Field automatically and instantaneously, without which nothing can happen.

But how?

No matter how. These things happen. Such is the nature of infinity.

But that contradicts the law of conservation of energy, does it not?

No. That law only refers to matter or things in a closed system. In an open system you are dealing with in-finity as opposed to thingity – so energy or matter or things are the product of conscious-ness – and conscious-ness as you well know – is non-local and non-temporal. It simply can’t be contained within any one time, space or locale, can it?

I suppose it can’t.

And if someone thinks something – it’s a kind of chicken and egg affair – isn’t it?

Er… is it? In what way?

Because they’re only really able to think something which has already been modelled, greenlighted, set up and delivered in conscious-ness, but until you’ve actually bothered to Is C3ly none of this will make a lot of sense – will it?

To Is C3ly – doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

Yes, my apologies: to manifest whatever consciously – if that’s any clearer – which ultimately involves utilising a tiny, tiny fraction of the unlimited wealth, energy and resources within your self.

Within my self? I’m not sure I understand?

No, I suppose you wouldn’t. All matter, all energy, all things in whatever shape, form or context – all involve a slight energy input – not to create as such, but to hold back or suspend temporarily infinity.

Huh?

Because without creating a kind of containment field – infinity just swallows them up, nullifies and/ or consumes them. It’s like – instead of having to create the thing itself – the thing is a given – given the nature of infinity – the only difficulty is temporarily suspending the actions and operation of infinity to allow the shadow of a thing to draw it forth into physicality.

Easier said than done.

Literally – there’s nothing to it, particularly when we went to the trouble of setting up the 3D platform where everything happens more or less like clockwork.





[***] “has to be instant or more than instant? Who says? On whose authority? – obviously this is an indefensible statement – such is the nature of language. We use words and they come out wrong – because one finds oneself making a positive assertion when in fact one was merely attempting to avoid a negative.

So, let’s try again – infinity, in order to be infinite, cannot be measurable – it has to be any speed – which in a sense implies no speed at all, which thus implies instantaneous. It would appear that the whole time or space measuring units and three, four or more dimensional realities, only really exist in a thingity universe – a thingity space – where things are recognisable, meaningful and definitive – which is not possible in a space where infinity is known to prowl and act. The minute in-finity is let loose – it can and, presumably does, upset every reasonable calculation time and again, so to speak, for a little in-finity is indistinguishable from a lot – it’s like a super-conductor, or a hyper-viscous liquid which requires almost no effort or moment to reach nose bleed levels of thingliness.

It’s not that in-finity has to happen or manifest instantaneously – which is like saying God has to be exert himself and use his super powers to assert his will over all beings – no – it’s just that if in-finity can be present – is not actually excluded intentionally by the creation of a closed system or loop – then that in itself prevents time from functioning as we expect it to – in a timely fashion, or space – in a kind of beaten flat and hammered out space preserving, space honouring spaciousness. Yes, I know we assume these are givens – that time and space are always just what we conceive them to be – as they ostensibly are in our controlled, contrived, 3D/4D/xD closed systems – but in the kind of reality in which infinity is neither excluded nor excludable – none of the givens, constants or configurations we rely on and take for granted without even being aware of the fact – matter or figure. How could you measure anything against anything else – when in-finity is known to be present – which can act as a wormhole propelling you to any other time space “location”, and thus, “the best laid schemes o’ mice an’ men/ Gang aft a-gley”.

That’s not to say that life is completely untenable or meaningless in an open system reality – in which in-finity is not seemingly excluded – just that the priorities, methodologies and criteria by which people act, perceive and understand what we refer to as “things” are completely different. There is no meaningful division there between objective and subjective reality. Perish the thought. These neat, nice distinctions we are so attached to here in our closed system are symptoms of a mind that is doing everything it can to keep us focussed on the matter in hand, i.e. on matter itself, rather than allowing in-finity to slip back into view. Presumably we conspire not to observe it, not to suspect it, nor even to grant it admission into our rational thought processes – as to do so may prove fatal either to ourselves, or to the system we are upholding and maintaining.

So, in fact, saying something happens instantly or faster than instantly – which would be leaching backwards through time – sounds momentous or absurd to the 3D thinker – but actually amounts to precious little – barely a whimper or a wiggle when we stop insisting that things have any real or meaningful basis in fact – as soon as we confront the absurdity of what is what – as soon as we listen to or engage the openness, the Is which must permeate and penetrate all that is, regardless of what I’ve so assiduously denied/ ignored/ magicked away.

Yes – at root there is a magic at work – but it doesn’t involve pulling white rabbits out of a black hat.
No, it involves eliminating awareness of or access to the all that is – the open system, the so called “in-finite” which is not in-fact-infinite – for even that term is a term which conjures more thing into existence – in the same way a God you might conceive, consider or apprehend is never quite The God – but a thing-ed version of the supreme Godness. There is a magic at work – by which we constantly serve to validate and reaffirm not only ourselves, but also It – the Great All in which we are but a single atom or cell – but every magic has its other side – and believe it or not – this is no exception… at the same time we thrust or propel ourselves forth into ever new time and space – an other magic – less vivid perhaps, less noticeable but no less powerful – arguably, in fact, in-finitely more so, is holding All together and ensuring that we are still where we always were – within easy reach of in-finity – able to pull the vast, super-elongated strings of logic, thought and reason, the vast fields of matter, purpose and things-done back into our zero equals one – back into our collapsible implosion – our impulse wave of hyper-entropification – if such a wantonly pseudo-scientific term be acceptable.

This other magic creeps quietly, gently – is barely observed. Things may start to change externally – may even change dramatically – but that will always be led by the deeper internal change in the mind and consciousness of the individual or individuals concerned…

Oh – so it’s back to having to reprogram myself is it – swallowing the bitter pill of my own petty egoism again and again until I’m ready to grasp or engage in-finity? A path of Christ like suffering and acceptance?

Er… it could be – if you choose to do it the hard way.

The…

hard way. Taking things, yourself especially (being Prime thing) too seriously. But if you’ve already accepted in-finity – and know that nothing rational is going to come close to revealing the whole, the Is, the simple truth – then, without necessarily rejecting rationalism or rationality – you actively develop the other side…

Which is?

Cuckoo la la – not-whatting.

Not whatting – as in?

Not doing what you’re supposed to do to endlessly meet and fit the criteria of the Borg, master or objective reality.

Er… what Borg are you referring to?

Thim – the Borg.

Thim?

Another story I haven’t yet posted – not sure I ever will – but it’s out there in the quantum field if you’re interested.

Er…

In any case – as long as you’re thinging things – like it or not – you’re not just working for the Borg, for Thim, you’re actually Borging Borg or Thinging Thim – so to speak.

Er…

You’re literally making things matter – little suspecting that you just happen to be the lynch pin…

The lynch pin?

The main hinge on which all things incredibly, unbelievably hang. Now, as long as you’re thinging things or whatting what – like it or not, your energy goes into building and maintaining the AI virtual reality that is 3D, that is Thim, that is the Borg – regardless of what your presumably noble intentions may be.

?

Until you start not-whatting – until you start enquiring into and becoming aware of other – the other ness, the silent power, the magic within, which does nothing but can achieve anything whatsoever – as long as we quit pretending that things actually matter, actually exist or…

What do you mean “pretend”? Of course “things” matter. It would matter a great deal if you, idle word monger that you are – had no bread on the table, no money in your wallet, no…

Naturally, but no one suggested you should go to extremes and quit working, did they? But if you think that things are anything more than periphery to the Is they represent, to the power or energy that is beneath them… Look, infinity cannot be abstract – period. Unless you’re willing to feel and experience the ocean beneath the amazing spectacle of matter – the magic that matter is woven from – you’ll never have the opportunity to experience an other magic – which doesn’t involve ritual sacrifices, blood drinking or whatever other soul-mutilation the matter maker-shakers like to engage in. Bless them – they know not what they are not not-whatting, for otherwise they would waste not a moment, not an iota of conscious-energy on such Borgish Thimness… would they?

Er?

Never mind.

Never mind? You’re kidding. You can’t just leave things like that – unresolved, in the air…

No – I can’t – there’s an energy debt – isn’t there – unless I go the other way.

Huh?

Well, supposing it’s not all hot air – that I’ve been practising what I preach and not-whatting beautifully…

And? Have you?

How would you know?

Surely you’d be radiant, or incredibly peaceful and unperturbed by things going on around.

Yes, you’d think so, wouldn’t you – unless I was of a dramatic bent and chose to develop down a path of dancing with delusion.

Huh?

Instead of trying to run from the insanity of the world, or become immune to it – I could actually thrive on dancing with it.

How?

Energetically – like this for example.

Hey – what are you doing man? That’s… no… you can’t move like that… it’s… it’s…

So join me

Never… it’s… you’ve gotta stop.

I do?

Now. It’s making me feel…

Queasy?

No. Stop. Please.

So close your eyes if you don’t like my dance.

I have. It doesn’t help. I can feel it.

Impossible.

I know. Please, I beg you. Stop.

How? I’m not doing anything.

Yes you are – you’re dancing. I can see you moving.

With your eyes shut?

Yes. You know I can.

But I’m not even here so you’re being ridiculous.

Whadya mean you’re not even here? Of course you are. Where else would you be?

I’m not exactly sure – but I’m definitely not here.

Look, this is insane. I know you’re here – I can see you, and you’re making me – like I’m coming apart.

Well if you don’t believe me then step towards me – touch me.

No – it’s too much. I can’t bear it any more. You’ve got to stop now.

I’d love to but I’m not in control of this situation.

What do you mean? Of course you are. Anyone can see you’re doing this – this wicked abominable dance.

Abominable?

Yes – no – maybe not abominable but it’s killing me.

Well that’s hardly my fault is it?

Whatdo you mean?

If you never bothered to establish yourself outside the Borg. Ignorance, after all, is no defence, neither is apathetic idleness.

I can’t breathe. I can’t even open my eyes any more.

That’s because your body’s no longer intact. Apparently all your atoms and cells have decided to go walkabouts.

Then how the hell can I be talking to you – and see you no less?

Er… it’s a mystery to me. Maybe you have special powers we’re not yet aware of.

Come on man – give me a break – I’m begging you.

Ok – if that’s what you want – I’ll give you a break.

Hey – what are you doing now?

Giving you a break. Like you asked.

Oh for God’s sake – I was speaking metaphorically.

Woops. Well, it was done with good intent.

You’ve split me in two.

Yes, apparently I have.

Down the bloody middle.

Yes – but not bloody, miraculously.

Miraculously? Are you insane? You can’t do this to me.

No, so I hear – in fact, I’d rather have nothing whatsoever to do with you in this rather disturbing state. You’re giving me nightmares – look at you. Two walking zombie halves. I wish you’d pull yourself together.

Pull myself together? Are you trying to be funny?

Not really, no, I expect it just comes naturally – but honestly – I wish you’d do something – it’s a horrible sight to see anyone split down the middle, still more when that individual starts mutating into – what exactly are you mutating into, if you don’t mind me asking?

African tree frog and Fly agaric.

Any particular reason?

Yes – but I’m hard pressed to explain it using normal terminology. It’s easy enough to see at the vision level of archetypes and hieroglyphs.

Well – fire ahead – I’ve never objected to telepathic communication, have I?

Er… Ok. Could I ask you to do me a favour please?

Sure – would that be for the African tree frog you’re representing or the fly agaric?

Just for me – if it’s not too much trouble?

Well, spit it out then?

I just messaged you pictorially – didn’t you get it?

I did – but frankly speaking – I’m flabbergast – you want me to start dancing again?

We do – we need it in fact – to complete the transformation.

My God – I seem to be trapped in some kind of Ovid Metamorphosis horror movie.

I thought you said you’re not here?

I wasn’t, was I?

Er…

As soon as I engaged in-finity drive.

You mean your dance?

I mean nothing of the sort – but you’re welcome to label things however you choose.

Well?

Well in-finity has a different way of organising people and things, doesn’t it?

I can’t say I’m overly familiar with such matters.

Like you right now – it’s reclassified you as an African tree frog and a rather splendid fly agaric – for some purpose which we may never quite understand – and you’ll realise that the frog is real enough – probably living somewhere in Africa doing whatever frogs do, and the fly Agaric – if I’m not mistaken is from Eastern Europe – perhaps even Russia – though I can’t imagine why it would matter.

And you?

Ah – well – what you mistakenly took to be a dance was in fact…

No!

Yes, apparently so.

But…

Crazy isn’t it.

Who ever would have thought that a star could move like that.

Oh, I don’t know – there’s a rather unappealing kind of racism humankind exhibits – with their astonishing assumption that they’re the only conscious, aware, sentient lifeforms in the universe.

Well, now that you put it like that – speaking as a rather unique blend of African tree frog and fly agaric I can see that conscious-awareness or sentiency can certainly make itself at home in rather spectacularly incongruous settings.

Well, perhaps that was the lesson in-finity chose to divulge and share with you today. I’m certainly not going to try to second guess her aims or methods. That would be suicide – from a stellar perspective.

But surely you know exactly what’s going on – you have the conscious equivalent of billions of people right at this moment – if I’m not mistaken.

14 trillion in fact – but no need to quibble over decimal points.

Well?

Well – this isn’t about numbers is it – in-finity is neither big nor small. Whatever she, in her wisdom, sees fit to share with us – we can only receive with gratitude and humility – if we’re to continue down this path – speaking of which…

At last – I thought you’d never finish me off.

Harp and carp.

No – really?

Harp and carp alang wi me.

I thought – wasn’t that the Fairy Queen in the ballad Thomas the Rhymer?

But it will be seven years and a day Till ye win back yere ain countrie.

Seven years?

And a day – apparently.

So long?

Long – you still don’t get it, do you?

I just – I don’t know how I’m going to cope.

You?

Fair enough – it’s not exactly what you’d call me – is it?

Not in the thingish racist sense – no – but isn’t it time we moved beyond such form bound stereotypes. After all, how else are you going to re-establish your presence in the Is beyond, above or beneath 3D?

True – true – I canna quibble wi what yere sayin.

Oh please – spare me the fake Scottish accent. Now, if ye dun mine, ayve go sum dansin tu du.

Aaaargh – the worst accent ayve ever hurd.

Well you’re the worst African tree frog fly agaric cross I’ve ever encountered – so we’re quits – so give me the harp – it’s gotta be somewhere in the madness you’re currently embodying.

Ah – yes – I see – there it is.

Finally. Ah – Scotland the beautiful, Scotland the brave. Never in my wildest imaginings did I imagine a fish could play a harp so sweetly. I just pray that the… oh damn – another shift – another tree – another day…



Read no more – your eyes will see no further trace – of what befalls our intrepid heroes. The quantum veil cannot offer no glimpse of what lies beyond the purlieus of in-finity. Instead, poor bereaved reader – know that you have broken the back of literature, slaughtered the fatted calf and mopped up all the blood – to no avail – for unless, until you too confront the story yourself – unless, until you disengage the Borgish Thim by not-whatting witcherly – no good will come of any thing what – so – ev – er.

End

the


0=1

cuckoo la
la
  .

1 comment: