Wednesday, December 10, 2014

letting go



Letting go – I'm letting go – play with this...
don't be in such a hurry to reach the end.
There is no end.
There is no next line.
There is no – and no is – Letting go.


No... Play with this: eN  O. Give yourself time
to say the word aloud, to feel the word,
to let it dissolve, to let it melt in your
mind, in your heart, in your
breath.



Letting go – I'm letting go – play with this...
Unbeknown... Nothing... None.



Letting go – and do the same again –
experience the word-phrase,
f.e.e.l it in your mind, your
heart, your breath, feel it fade
and dissolve, note the resistance,
the restriction that wants to keep
you holding on, moving forward,
rushing headlong into something new,
and smile.., and sigh.., and know
 that you are letting go,
just letting go.



I'm letting go” I tell myself,
letting go I’m – echoes in my soul
letting go, ever deeper and further within –
and the stars in the sky,
letting go
and the earth's four corners,
letting go
and the moon and the oceans,
letting go
and all that I know,
letting go
and all that is,
letting go
and all that I be,
letting go
and no, eN O – the letters sound
and no... nO...
know



No comments:

Post a Comment