Friday, December 15, 2017

the unity of page

standing on the edge of power
dipping in my toe
t -- o -- e

what do you feel
when the clock stops timing 
you
timing things

if things feel ready to boil
ready to go
then hold  hold  hold

i love to feel the breath of
space-time in my mind’s 
thought stream 
place

i’m climbing into a singularity
known as me
as my   
own

tap tap tap
crow’s beak on my
window pane

sliding into the back seat of
my mind
driving into the time 
of my life

besides breathing moment
lines of interlocking
herefulness
i flip coins
as it were

last is not the time to introduce
novelty
nor the time to scrape bones
or whipsaw perpetuity
decidedly no

secretly i mention
number code
observe it unlock
the catacomb inmind

winged beasts  birds  serpents of the air  and a gorgon’s snakey hair  payment in kind  stop

2 comments:

  1. A single string
    vibrates in many ways
    A single thought
    keeps resonating in the chamber of your head
    A single being
    Of waves and ripples
    It is I am
    i be

    ReplyDelete