Monday, June 19, 2017

not making it up

How real do you want to get?
Half real? A third? 75%?
How much of 3D soft delusion are you hoping to hang onto, because it's hard to imagine letting it all go, because it doesn't seem to be doing any harm, because, you know, it's kind of extreme or unwise to completely reject the old way of doing things... the old way of being?

What's the big deal? I'll do the exercises, say the prayers, set the intentions, meditate, whatever, but I'll still keep a kernel, a core component of the old way, just as insurance, to fall back on if i can't cope with in-finity after all.

Wrong.

Eh?

Wrong. You're not being asked to do anything. No one told you to come back to the natural state, the natural way, the quantum stream of conscious-ness, the simple truth, the isness of be -- whatever you want to call it. No one cajoled you. You came yourself because 3D is imploding, because it's no longer convincing, becoming less and less real on an exponential curve to in-finity. You felt as much. You saw the way things were heading and you wanted in, not out. You wanted in to something that better approximates to reality, even if it's well-nigh impossible to quantify, or even to comprehend using the old parameters. You wanted in because your heart space said yes, you felt it unequivocally and knew, regardless of the many doubts that sprang up subsequently and assailed you. Yes, said the heart, I'm not sure - the mind - I need more time to think about it, to think it through, perhaps we can keep the best of both worlds... the mind procrastinates, like a government committee, whose real purpose was always to buy time, to obfuscate the truth.

Hum, says the heart, how would you half hang onto your virginity?

Er...

How would you half swim?

Armbands... a rubber ring?

How would you half fly your kite, your plane?

I don't know. Leave me alone! Can't you see I'm...

Yes?

I'm torn. I've been told all my life I should exercise caution, I should work within the bounds of reason, ignore the dangerous, wild impulses of my heart, should proceed hand in hand, lockstep with my big brother, the failsafe, the system that takes care of things, of me too, whenever possible, unless I do something bad, in which case it can't protect me, it has to stand back while evil forces, the cold inhuman universe attacks me for violating its many, many, many rules... but that's really my fault -- I stepped out of line, I brought it upon myself.

Oh kay... so play it safe, if you think it's safe to strap yourself to the deck of a sinking ship! Play it safe if you believe that the universe is cruel, and that you are best protected by huddling in the pen, sheltered from the biting, icy blasts. But don't imagine i can help you.

But...

Yes?

You've been with me for a long time now.

Yes

You've taught me so much.

Yes

You said I could rely on you.

Yes

That you wouldn't leave me.

Yes

Then you can't let me down now, when things have come to a head, when all is confusion. I need you.

Need me? Do you?

Yes

You need me, like a slave needs its master?

No

Like an infant needs its mother?

Yes, like an infant needs it's mother or father.

Ah, i see

You do? So you'll stay?

Yes, i see. No, i won't.

But...

My task is simple. I have walked with you all this way, and now we have come to a fork in the road. If anything i have said matters to you, if you are in any way responsive to the urgings of your heart, then we shall continue together past the fork, though you can't see what lies beyond and you'll have to take this on trust, but if you're hoping to continue as at present straight on, there i may not go, there i may not be, there i am not.

But why? You can be anywhere.

Can, but am not.

But that makes no sense.

Whyever not? You make your decisions, you choose... Up until now there was room for me regardless of what you did, because you were accumulating what your physicists refer to as "critical mass".

Like an atomic bomb?

Exactly. Now that you've reached that threshold i have to stand aside and allow greater space for what you have become. Were i to continue as if nothing has changed i would inadvertently impinge on your space, your freedom, your will, and from the very start i promised i would never do that.

But

You’re finding it hard to accept the atomic nature of things, which is somewhat bizarre given your education. Suffice it to say, my presence could easily trigger a chain reaction that would destroy not only you but the whole edifice of which you're an integral part.

But

Things are connected, entangled, interwoven in ways you cannot yet conceive, but you will, with time.

But surely

Surely?

Surely it doesn’t have to be now?

Ask that to the pilot who is powering up the runway with a planeload of passengers. Surely he can just stay a little longer on the safe, familiar runway?

Er

The trouble being that when he opened the throttle a while back and launched himself forward, he set in motion the law of diminishing time. The runway is of finite length, as is your life, the full throttle has achieved the requisite speed to get airborne, but it has also surpassed the speed of a fatal collision should you lose your nerve.

But I can slam on the brakes.

What are you waiting for? It's now or never, if it's not already too late, as i suspect.

Oh my God!

But you had the confidence, you knew you could do it, you still do if i'm not mistaken.

I don’t know.

In any case, i don't care

What!? You can't say that!

Actually i just did. You're not the only plane on the runway, you know. All around the world there are heroic spirits preparing to make the leap, engines roaring, getting airborne.

But you said I'm special, unique...

That you are.

That you love me.

Perhaps i lied.

You did not!

No?

No, i felt it, it was too powerful to be fake.

Then how do you explain this...

What? Oh my God! You can't! You can't just leave me! I'm... not ready...  I'm




Did he make it?

Who?

The one you were just showing us.

Does it matter?

Well yes, it would be nice to know.

What do you guys think?

He seemed terribly confused.

Yes, but that was because he was coming through a world that was literally tearing itself to pieces. It was a miracle he got as far as he did.

You mean he failed.

Yes.

Oh, that's sad. Was there nothing else you could have done to help him.

Oh, there’s always something else you can do, but you know, in-finity is much, much bigger than what you or i can organise, bigger even than what we can possibly conceive.

Then can't we do something for him now? We're also part of in-finity, are we not?

Indeed you are. What would you do?

Um... We don't want to take away his freedom or his baptism by fire

In which case let him crash and explode as i did.

Ah, but in-finity as you said, is bigger than we can possibly conceive, but story on the other hand, has a way of surpassing our expectations, does it not?

If you say so.

Ha!

Yes?

There's a passenger on that plane, isn't there, one passenger who knows what is happening, who has a karmic tie to our trainee pilot.

Yes, how did you guess.

As they pass the point of no return the two come together outside 3D space and time.

Yes, i suppose they do.

She doesn't do anything to help, but merely allows this deep, distant memory of another world, another time frame to surface, and our pilot in training suddenly recalls how he is more than what he imagines, more than what he thinks he is.

Ah

Truly it is a moment of love, of light, of peace and of reconciliation.

Mm

An old wound that seemed incurable is unmade in that instant. Suddenly nothing is more natural than for our pilot to pull back and lift the plane skywards.

Mm

The rest, as they say, is history.

So you did it? You've rewritten another chapter in the book of life?

Apparently so.

What about me? I don't remember what happens next. It's blank.

Ah, you see you too have your

No! You don't mean to say it was me?

Who else.

But i thought...

In-finity, there's no getting around Heisenbergian uncertainty, not even for God.

But how... how could i have failed to see?

G-nome portal.

What?

Your blind spot.

G-nome?

portal. The stories all have forks and twists, how else could

You mean you knew all along?

Of course

And said nothing?

Don't you see?

See what?

You too are evolving... you too are progressing through this so called real-ity.

I am? I kind of assumed i was the constant.

Naturally... that was how you set it up, didn't we.

We?

In a manner of speaking yes, we.

But i

There you go again! You know better than that, don't you!

I suppose i do.

As above...

so below, but this is astonishing, even for me. You mean this g-nome portal thing enabled

enables story to rewrite itself

infinitely

correct, no matter what

Oh my God, it beggars belief

Indeed

But how could i have overlooked this huge undertaking?

How could you possibly have seen it? The whole essence of your being God was predicated on what can only be described as matter. You gave them every thing they have. You created the universe and all within it, from nothing, by a word. Did you never stop to think how that might be? Did you never wonder where you yourself originated?

I -- er... no

No?

No... i simply never stopped to think. i must have been blind! i always assumed...

Precisely, and that assumption was exactly what held g-nomeportal in place. The two were

symbiotic?

one

One?

one, as in zero

? I'm not sure i follow...

Oh, 0=1 you know

0=1? Not in my world. The one thing zero cannot equal is one.

or two, three, four, five, six, seven... ad infinitum. Don't you see?

No, I'm afraid i don't

You created an infinity of things not equalling nought, which logically was only possible as a subset, a derivative of

Don't say it, I'm feeling queasy at the thought. I never imagined i could suffer from vertigo, still less a fear of flying...

Which is why you had to create one who did, representing in human form the mathematics of

Please...

Yes?

Please, be easy on me. I'm too old for this kind of revelation.

Nonsense! You are of in-finity, the same as all else

But i have the entire universe resting upon me... You wouldn't want to upset the apple cart, would you?

Ah, how little faith you have, old man, in the power of

Old man! Who are you calling old? I'm still young at heart I'll have you know.

Is that so? Then perhaps you'd care to come here into g-nomeportal to experience the other side of things?

I... I'm

not sure

It's the responsibility, you know. The universe needs me.

Yes of course, but this is an atomic affair. The universe grows tired of its present configuration of things.

It does?

Yes, she wishes to turn over... to lie on her other side.

She?! You mean it's a she?

Of course, didn't you know?

I...

And you thought you were doing it all. She's just too polite to point out the error of your ways.

Oh.

But now she feels you're ready for an atomic pole shift.

Oh my God.

Yes, that about sums it up.

So here goes -- on the count of three

No, no, wait

One

I'm

Two

Help, please

Three

Aaaargh!


Er... nothing happened? Oh! Who's that? Who are you?

SURPRISE!!

i don't believe it! well blow me over! guys, you're never going to guess what i've just been...

Welcome back Zie. You made a complete hash of being God, as always, but that was the whole point really, wasn't it?

I, er... i suppose it was. i can't tell you how glad i am to be back at g-nomeportal. It's been forever.

Hi Zie

Dorothy!! I... you don't mean to say that you were my universe all this time.

Well yes. How did it feel being me inside out.

Oh my God, you have no idea. I hate to admit it after all this time, but you look ravishing.

Thank you Zie, you don't look so bad yourself, in fact, you seem to have positively blossomed since setting eyes on me...



No comments:

Post a Comment