Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Am I conscious? Going beyond words

Consciousness?

Yes.

Nothing more.

More? What could be more?

Consciousness?

Yes. That's all it takes.

But all the world's problems... the evil that's ongoing - and you just say "consciousness".

Absolutely.

Absolutely?

Yes. There's nothing to it... really.

Nothing?

No "thing" whatsoever.

So what do we do? How do we resolve the world's problems? How do we get out of this hole?

Do no thing. Stop chasing your tail. Allow the pieces to slide into place. Con-scious-ness.

But what?

Nought. NO thing. Zilch. Until you accept nought - the gateway to con-scious-ness - you're wasting your time.

Nought? How can that help?

0=1. If the problem is manifest as 1 - then zilch zero nought is the solution. But you can't do it... you have to accept it, allow it, be it.

Be what?

Con-scious-ness.

But how? how? how? I need to know what to do? What to think? Where to go? Give me a lead.

No thing can help you. You're completely screwed and so is your world, unless you're ready and willing to con-sciate.

Con-sciate?

Unless you're willing to allow consciousness to zero "one" - to melt thing that holds you in thrall - or else you're just serving their system; actually working for them.

Working for whom?

Idiots.

What?

Idiots - the servants of id or ID, if you prefer. And working for them, consciously or unconsciously, we become the same.

Idiots? You're saying we're all idiots?

What else could we be? Look at how we live... what we're doing... look at how the id or ID has taken over the world. It's time to meet your master.

The supreme idiot?

The "thingness" that has taken over and robbed you of your soul, of spirit, of the infinite you be.

But what have you got against things?

No thing whatsoever. Things are great as long as they're things. I object to people, to human beings becoming things, and treating one another as such. We are so much more. We are...

We are what?

Not what. Not things. No thing whatsoever. We are the event horizon of thing. The point beyond which thing cannot go. We simply are - or speaking personally, individually - I am.

There you go again. Mystification. You can't just say "I am". You're not Jesus Christ. You have to say what - what you are, or who you are, or what you believe in, or what you stand for, or some thing. You can't just leave it floating in mid air - or mid sentence like that.

Can't? Whyever not? I can and I do - for that way I access my quantum state - my hyper dimensional reality.

Your what?

My isness. My essence. My allness, my wholeness, my beingness.

Any more nesses you'd like to throw in there?

Sure. My happiness. I be Merry. I be gay.


Oh, so you're gay are you?

I be, as opposed to I am.

I be... what kind of linguistic affectation is that?

I B as opposed to I D. B - beauty, breath, beloved, bright, bene, birth, bird, bee.

And D you'll presumably want to say stands for death, doom, deceit, decay, drag, dark, delay, dragon.

If words can tell - but words themselves are things that the idiot stumbles on everytime he thinks or speaks - which is why they only assist up to a point.

And which point is that?

Zero point.

?

It is I am.

?

Every thing you say or do, even whatever you think, is all stuff and matter. None of it alters, affects or even touches the simple truth.

Which is?

Untouchable for it is I am... Any attempt to capture it in words or thought merely ends up entangling me or you in my own web of hubris or idiocy.

So we're doomed to perpetual ignorance you're saying?

Am I? I think not. Ignorance means ignoring what is. I'm talking about idiocy - attempting to reduce that which is to a thingness of id, as if thought were independent of consciousness.

Ah... And you're saying it's not?

Am I?

Well presumably.

You're free to presume.

Then what?

Not what. Thinking and thinging are inextricably connected. Every time you think you I D as in identify, or define, or do - which invariably involves an act of displacement.

Displacement?

Shifting yourself from I B, your natural state of isness in which you are simply conscious.

So you mean I stop being conscious whenever I start thinking.

Yes.

And I need to be a mindless idiot - I have to stop thinking in order to regain consciousness?

Yes.

Oh God Merry - you're so screwed. You've got everything back to front and muddled up. What am I going to do with you?

You're going to give me a shove.

I am?

Yes. You're going to inadvertently help me to make the final connection, by yourself refusing to see, and only when I'm gone and you're absolutely desolate - you're going to stop what you're do-ing and finally grok.

Grok?

Con-sciate

Con-sciate?

Get it. Click. And the vast emptiness you'll feel inside will make you wanna scream, until you realise that it's not in fact dark and meaningless - that nought is not as it seems.

Oh! my head.

Yes.

God.

No. As in - know.

...

So when you reach the point at which you've no thing left to hold onto...

Yes? What? Tell me. I need to know.

...


I need to know.

...

I

...

Need to know


...

O

...

I

...

O

...








No comments:

Post a Comment