Saturday, October 11, 2014

SpellbouNd

For all the silent ones, for all who watch and wait I say 0=1
I say know nO
I say dot. dot. dot.
Create
or dO nOt


And L - E - A - P
Let the flood surge of isness
Lift you into Be
Alive you iswards
NOw


3 - I say thRee
And OnE
Haply so
And MerrilY
0=1

Gaily I tread the path of
Oh O   Om
of Seeing See
Oh
of Meeing Me
O
and Beeing Be
OM
...ThrEeing...
One of thrEeing
3


Haply
Hap Pi ly

Dancing o'er
the glowering
...gloom
the darkening
...room
And darkness
do - your - dooo
m

Mmm...



I can but smile
and smiling
flower warmtH
Spiderless spinnerets of
lightful love and of
silent soundfUlness
A spellbound slipping
into ess-
eNce


And what - you say -
does it all
mEan?
Does it matTer? Do yoU
care?

Or are you ready tO
lower your veil of
fEar
of amBiant lethargy
and look back
left right left
back to where it all begAn
to where it is - i am
divided vertIcally
an axis betWeen
all that is
and me


No comments:

Post a Comment